the end

After 1week...

Y/n pov

1 week it's been 1 week.. I leave Kim mansion, It's been 1 week 1 leave taehyung... it's been 1 week I leave the only person I love on the verge of death,, I don't know if he successfully make it or not,, how pathetic nd useless bitch iam,, I can't even be with him when he needs me,, I have to leave him for his sake,, I still remember tht day.. tht day was the Worst nightmare of my life.. from tht day I haven't sleep even a bit..I want to kill myself?? I want to cry but I left with no tears to cry with.. the only thing I left with is my baby.. for whom iam holding on,, my baby is the symbol of our love which I have to protect with my own breath,, nd tht day i still remember tht day.. the worst day of my life, when I lost everything, my love, the day when I saw the love of my life cover with blood, the day I make a deal with tht monster, the day when I sell my soul to him.. my soul in exchange of taehyung's life..

End of y/n pov

Author pov

Flashback..

The day taehyung cut his wrist..

After hearing y/n scream taehyung's brother come to the scene nd immediately take him to their hospital.. nd the doctor immediately started to treat him.. everyone is crying nd wishing for his well being,, and on the other hand y/n was no different,, she stand still like a statue unable to move or do anything,, her tears keep falling from her eyes, but not even a sob left her lips,, she jst stand there like a dead person,, she is the one who is silent there, remaining are crying there heart out,, some are comforting others.. but her cries are silent nd inaudible but the most painful one, she blame herself for everything..nd the last words taehyung said keep ringing in her ears..

I love you, don't cry, never blame yourself for anything, it's not your fault, it's mine fault, iam the one at fault.. you haven't done anything.. it's not your fault, i deserve these for hurting an angel Like you.. don't blame yourself, jst smile whenever you remember me, thts what I want to ask from you, I love baby, I love you so much, I love our baby so much.. never forget that..

Thts the last word he said before completely losing his consciousness, or should we say his breath, when he was brought to the hospital he was merely breathing.. nd the doctor said tht the possibilities of his survival is 0.09 % coz he already lose so many blood nd taehyung blood group is rarest one only 50 in these world has the same blood group as taehyung, his blood is called golden blood, coz it's the rarest blood type, so finding the donar is almost impossible.. nd those words are enough to kill her, she killed taehyung.. she is blaming herself even after listening all those last words said by taehyung.. as soon as the door of OT opens everyone surrounds the doctor...

How's he?? how's my brother... Is he allright... Can we see him..

They all boomerang him with thousands of questions...

On the other hand before y/n can even take a step forward,, someone cover her mouth nd drag her away from the crowd.. nd as they are all busy in boomeranging the doctor with thousands of questions no one noticed.. nd in an instant she was pushed inside a room , nd tht person close the door from inside.. all these happen so fast tht she didn't get any chance to struggle.. she was harshly pinned in the door by tht person,, she didn't even get a chance to look at his face,,

Y/n : leave me,, who are you.. I said leave me..

Y/n said while trying to get rid of his grip.. she can feel his hot breath hitting her neck.. nd she feel disgusted tht she is unable to fight back