jungkook's misery

3 nd half hour ago flashback.... Exactly 9 : 30 am

Why ?? Why can't she loves me ?? Why can't she chose me ?? Why can't she understands how much I love her ?? Why ??? He was so much lost in his tears tht he didn't notice when someone come there?? He only realised someone else presence when tht someone placed his hands on jungkook's shoulder?? He turns around nd hug tht person tight thts what he needs now ?? A warm hug to cry nd let everything out ??

Jungkook :lee hyung... Why she didn't love me.. why she chose him over me, Why ,Why , is iam not good enough, is iam ....

He said while crying hard ??

Lee: shhh let it all out ?? You are the best kook ?? But we can't force anyone to love us right ??can we ?? No?? If you really love someone let them go if you Both meant to be together she'll come back to you no matter what ?? If not tht means you both are not meant for each other ?

He said gentle while rubbing his back softly in order to calm him down

Jungkook : but... It's.. hurts .. it hurts like hell ...

Lee: I know ?? But trust me once you see her happy nd smiling all those suffering nd pain will disappear in a second ?? Love is giving ??

Jungkook: but why ... Why .. why she still loves him even after what he did to her .. even after he hurt her so much... Even after ...

Lee cut him off

Lee: just tell me one thing kook will you ?? Nd I promise I'll answer your each nd every question??

Jungkook nodded

Lee : it's hurting you right ?? Loving her hurts you alot ?? Didn't it ?? Thts why you are crying for one girl for the first time??

Lee asked softly

Jungkook: hyung it's hurt ... It's hurting so much ... Thinking tht the girl I love this much doesn't love me ?? Why.. ?? Nd she is not any random girl hyung ?? She is the only I feel for??

After listening jungkook rply he takes a deep sighed before continuing

Lee: if it's hurting you this much why don't you stop loving her ?? Why are you still loving her ?? Didn't you know all of these from the starting thn why are you still loving her??

Jungkook : what do you think hyung I didn't try ?? From the day I get to know about her nd Hyung relationship I tried to control my feelings ?? I tried everything I can do but still no use ?? It's something I can't control hyung, I ignore her for almost a month to stop those feelings I feels towards her , but during those time I realised that my love for her didn't started from the 1st day we meet on the clg ?? I fall for her at the first sight I saw her at the bridge with taehyung hyung the day he get missing ?? She is the girl hyung with whom hyung is talking ?? Hyung is really lucky from the starting that time also he finds her first nd this time also he is faster than me??

He chuckled bitterly while thinking how unlucky he is

Lee : what are you saying kook are you sure ?? She is the one ?? How can you be so sure ?? Didn't tht was night time when you find taehyung?? Maybe you have mistaken??

He can't believe what he is hearing ?? Y/n is tht girl which they are searching for all these time ?? He still remember when taehyung comes back that night he told him everything about what happened ?? How he meet y/n ..nd asked him to find all information about y/n .. he was shock after hearing all those things from taehyung coz thts the first time taehyung take any interest in any girl but he is happy for taehyung tht finally he find someone who can tame his monster ...