I wanna be selfish..

At night 1am
Kim's mansion

It's been 1am at night and Y/n is jst rolling in her bed from one side to another side, today is very stressful day for her she feels all kind of emotions in one day, meeting woo, their fighting, kookie nd woo fighting, nd kookie left from their.. jungkook didn't come to home , jin tried to call all of his friends with whom he used to go to clubs nd luckily one of his friend positively respond nd said tht jungkook is with them , nd they'll drop him home morning.. after hearing tht y/n sighed in relief tht he is fine , she talked with taehyung few hr ago but still she is feeling uneasy like something is going to happen.. even after her continuous efforts she failed to sleep, so she decided to drink milk to help herself to fall in sleep..

she stands up from her bed nd went to the kitchen to make herself a hot milk, as soon as she completed she gulp the milk nd wash the glass nd was about to leave , but her steps halt when she hear a glass breaking voice , she followed the directions from where tht voice came , nd soon she reached their. It's non other thn jungkook room, did kookie come back?? Thts what she think before knocking the door nd said gently,,

Y/n: kookie are you there..

She wait for a moment but still get no response , she again knock the door but these time more harder, coz she thinks maybe the person inside the room is unable to hear the low knock, but to her disappointment still no response..

Y/n: I think no one is there.. maybe I mistaken..

She mummers to herself nd about to turn around and leave but stop in an instant,when she hear a glass broken sounds but this time louder than previous cause she is in front of the source of the sound she turned around and try to unlock the door or and to her surprise it's open..

Y/n: kookie is there you I'm coming...

See ask for permission hoping to get any response but to her disappointment still no response.. but she can't leave without seeing if everything is okay inside or not.. coz this time she is damn sure she hear tht sound clearly nd it's not her imagination or mistake.. She opens the door and slowly enters the room Her made her eyes Rome here and there to see from where this voice came but her voice widden in shock when she saw someone's standing right in front of the bed directly staring at him while blood dripping from his hands she took a step forward and ask.

Y/n: fuck jungkook you are bleeding..

She said in panick nd hurriedly make his way towards him , but she stops in her motion.. when jungkook raise his wounded hand which is an signal for her to stop.. her steps freeze she keeps looking at the blood dripping from his hands in horror..

Jungkook: don't , leave??.

Jungkook said in an stren voice.. he didn't mean to be these rude but he really need some time alone to think.. nd he is really drunk he didn't want to say anything ( which will be true) tht he'll regret in morning..

Y/n : you.. are hurt kookie what happened..

Thts all she managed to say between shuttering.. she tries to walk towards him but again failed miserably when jungkook shook his head nd say stop.. he say in a low tone But that is loud enough for her to hear.. he didn't answer her previous questions , instead He changed the topic...

Jungkook: what are you doing here.. go I need some time alone??

Jungkook said nd trun around.. but y/n is stubborn she didn't take even a step backwards how can she leave him like this when he is hurt.. yes she is afraid after seeing jungkook in this condition but she can't leave him without treating him so she decided to do what she feels right she shook his head and take slow steps towards him.. she didn't want to make him more angry after seeing him in this condition she understands tht something happen which makes him this much angry..maybe morning incident or or something else.. as soon as she reached in front of him she take his wounded hand in her own to observe the wounds.. and get Panicked after seeing the deep wound in his hands nd blooded pieces of glass in the floor..