Chapter 11 - Secret

It has been 3 years since the Endeavor was put in jail and Izuku still didn't leave the house, other than going to UA. He was now 7 with the rest of his friends. Todoroki and Iida would visit Izuku every weekend and it was fun that spent time together. The caretakers would watch over them, but not as often, since they were now real pro-heroes, but some of them chose to become teachers at UA as well. All of them chose to become teachers, but Tensei, since he helped his parents in hero work and Oboro, since he wanted to help people in need all the time.

Todoroki and Iida go to the same school and Touya became a first student at UA, while Izuku went to UA and helped the teachers out. Once Izuku had to help Aizawa carry stacks of books to his classroom and his students thought he was Aizawa's child, except Touya. Izuku had to explain the whole Nezu's child thing to the students, and they were completely frozen. They wondered, 'how did the sadistic Nezu raise such a cinnamon roll?'

Then from Aizawa's class, the other classes got to know about Izuku's existence, but of course the seniors already knew. Once in a while the teachers would ask Izuku for help if needed and Izuku would always reply with a yes. He normally helped Aizawa the most. At one time he was too tired and Izuku came into his classroom. He felt sorry for Aizawa and told him to sleep. Once the teacher was asleep, Izuku faced towards the class. Since he didn't want the heroes of the future, to be wise and intelligent, he taught the class himself. The class was frozen, they could finally see what he and Nezu had in common. It was that they were both really smart.

The class were spacing out, but Touya already knew that Izuku was smart, because at times he and his siblings were tutored by him, he took down notes about the lesson. When the students started to listen to the lesson, it was really easy for them to understand and some hoped that he would become their teacher, instead of the sleeping hobo. The lesson ended, but the students totally forgot about taking notes they started to panic, but they heard a sound of a book closing. They faced Touya, who was sitting at the very back and was bowing to Izuku for the understandable lesson, they had their eyes sparkling. The whole class rushed to Touya and tried to grab his notes, so they could copy them, but Touya dodged all the attempts. Then they all begged Touya to write the notes on the board and he agreed. Izuku laughed at the class as he watched, but walked out of the class shortly after.  

After a year of getting to know Izuku and the others, Todoroki's family talked to Todoroki about his little crush and they told him that they supported him no matter what. But they told him that Izuku had to return his feelings. Todoroki was glad that his family supported him and with the comments of 'We'll help you with your love Shoto' and 'we'll make him madly in love with you' from his siblings, he knew that he had to try his best.

Todoroki tried to get closer to Izuku, but the little bean hasn't noticed his feelings. Todoroki was determined and his support was 'he still doesn't have a crush yet, I still have a chance.'

After a while, Iida started to notice Todoroki's feelings. When it was their school lunch break, Iida made sure that no one was around and asked, "Todoroki, you like Izuku, don't you?"

The question made Todoroki turn red and nearly set himself in flames, but he controlled them. He nodded for the answer and wondered what Iida would do after he confirmed it.

Iida smirked and answered, "I will support you and try to help, but Izuku is a real airhead, so be ready to be disappointed at times." Todoroki smiled back and Iida continued with the smirk falling, "But if he doesn't want that and you hurt him, I will become your enemy, since I promised myself that I will protect him. Also I think the others knew about your feelings about Izuku, except Izuku himself and probably think the same way as me."