Chapter 23 - Feelings

It has been months since the last villain attack and it was peaceful. Classes continued as normal, but Izuku couldn't go outside. Students ask teachers for permission when they want to go outside to do their stuff and when they did, Izuku would head over to the UA staff dorms and meet with his father.

They did their normal. Drink tea, talk about random stuff and world determination. They also discussed some of the books Nezu recommended to his little mouse. They would laugh manically while holding their tea and some teachers and UA staff in the background would get cold sweat from the scene. Overall, Izuku wasn't a least bit lonely.

He lived in the schools dorm, which never seemed to be quiet and was surrounded by his beloved friends and classmates. It was lively and no one ever got bored. Mina had so many games, but for each game, Izuku thought it was weird that he was always paired up with Todoroki. He didn't mind, but the others would make strange faces towards them.

But being with Todoroki and the others felt like a blessing. When he was with Todoroki, he felt safe and wanted to reveal his true self, but at times he didn't. Of course sometimes he felt safe with Iida, but Todoroki gave him more comfort. It was always like that ever since he turned 10. He felt heat rush up his face whenever he thought of the dual coloured hair friend and his heart continued to beat loudly around him. Even the thought of losing him hurt more than anything. Losing people he cared about always felt like that, but again, it was stronger for Todoroki.

Once symptoms started to occur when he was 10, Izuku tried and ignored the things, but over time it grew stronger and faster. He tried to hide it to the best of his abilities and it seemed it worked. No one ever noticed, not even his father who had a high IQ. He keep up the mask to cover the real emotions, every time he was unsure.

The class was partying, since their exams/tests were over. Mina started the whole party, which Iida was against, but after being convince but his fellow classmates, he joined in. Izuku stared at the class and smiled. It truly felt warm in that dorm. Todoroki was next to him and instead of looking to the class, he was only staring at one person. If you guessed correctly, it was Izuku! He stared at him with warm and blushing face.

The class was partying, but they also saw the gazes Todoroki was giving Izuku. They mentally sighed as to Izuku being way too dense, but Mina had a chance to try and do something. She whsispered to all the girls, which the boys found strange and they nodded to what Mina was planning.

"Izuku! Can we girls ask you something in private?" Mina shouted.

Izuku answered while pointing to himself, "Ehhhhh? Me?"

"Yeah, please Izuku." Uraraka agreed.

"Ok. I don't mind." Izuku replied.

Hagakure cheered, "Great!" and dragged Izuku along with the other girls to an empty hallway.

As they walked off, the boys were watching them. They decided to let them be and continue whatever they were doing.

Meanwhile with the girls, they all surrounded Izuku. He was backed against the wall and watched as the girls eyes looked like they were shining.

"So, um... What do you want to ask me?" Izuku questioned.

Mina grinned. "We want to know if there was anyone you like."

The rest of the girls nodded and stared at Izuku like they were solving a mystery. But before Izuku answered the question, Izuku asked a question.

"How do you know when you're in love?"

They were gasps. Jiro whispered, "You don't know when you're in love??"