Chapter 20 - Training

In the morning, Aizawa and Izuku woke up all of the students at 5am. Izuku already cooked breakfast and got everything out for them, so they couldn't use anything as an excuse for being lazy or slow.

"WAKE UP!!!" He shouted in the hallway which led to all the rooms.

After hearing the shout, all doors slammed towards the wall. Students panicking and ready to attack if there was a villain attack. Once they finished studying their surroundings, they down their guard and groaned.

"Izubro. Why are you screaming this early in the morning?" Asked Kirishima as he rubbed his tired eyes.

Izuku smiled. "But your training starts now!"

Another around of groans were heard in the hallway. Mina spoke up. "Isn't it a bit early for us to train? It's 5 in the morning."

"Nope! Uncle Aizawa wanted it to be 3am, but thanks to the Wild Pussy Cats, it's 5am. Even Kota woke up earlier than you." Izuku replied as Kota ran up to him from behind.

Kota hugged he's leg and glared towards the other students. The students just stared back, but that action made Todoroki fully awake. He went stomping over to the kid, but Iida grabbed his arm with Shinso. They stopped him and Todoroki just glared back to the kid.

"I'll be waiting in the dining room. Also breakfast is ready, so hurry up. You have 5 minutes to get down, or there will be punishments." Izuku said as he walked away with Kota.

Todoroki and Iida quickly ran into their rooms and got changed. Others were confused on why they dashed into their rooms. Once they got out in their workout outfits, they made their way to the dining, but Uraraka stopped them.

"Hey, why are you in such a rush?" She questioned.

Iida answered, "It's because the punishment would be either no food for dinner, lunch or even both, or more hellish training."

"Izuku wouldn't do that." Sero stated.

Todoroki replied as he and Iida continued to make their way to the dining room, "Well, believe what you want. I'm not doing that. Izu is a beast when it comes to training. I mean, he is Nezu's son after all. You still have 3 minutes, good luck."

Bakugo and some others finished changing and made their way to the dining room before the 5 minutes were up, but some didn't. Izuku had a smile on his face, but it was different from his usual one. He had his eyes closed with his arms crossed. A shadow covered his eyes and it looked like he was trying to hide his disappointment. Others who came on time were already eating and were just watching to the late comers, who were just standing in front of Izuku with cold sweat.

"Kaminari-kun, Sero-kun, Kirishima-kun, Mina-san, Uraraka-san, Aoyama-kun and Hagakure-kun. Why were you late?" Izuku asked without removing his plastered smile.

"Um... I couldn't find my clothes?" Sero answered.

"Not good enough. This training is for your own good and for you to become better heroes. As punishment you will do more training. If anyone finds out that you didn't do them properly or at all, you will get another punishment and that is not eating for the day." Izuku replied. He turned his head towards the students eating. "That also goes for the rest of you. If you're not doing your tasks properly, no food."

They gulped. "Yes sir."

As they said that, Izuku's facial expression change immediately.

"That's good. Now, let's eat. You have 25 minutes to finish eating." Izuku said.