Chapter 26 - Beach

During the two days preparing for the trip, Todoroki was really clingy to Izuku. He was just happy to finally know that his love wasn't just one sided. He has been hugging Izuku from the back and front and not letting him go. Girls thought it was cute, but Aizawa was glaring the whole time. Little did they know, Nezu was watching from the cameras and was observing closely.

Todoroki didn't even let go of Izuku when Aizawa was glaring. Izuku seemed to be flustered, but he seemed to be enjoying it. Iida also gave time for them to be alone at times and hanged out with the rest of the squad. (Uraraka, Asui and Shinso.)

Classes were the same, but in the dorm, Izuku joined the class in the common room. They played games, but Todoroki never stopped hugging his partner. For some reason he always hugged Izuku from the back, which people thought it was because he let Izuku do things. When Izuku left to go to his lessons with his dad, Todoroki felt a bit lonely looking at the empty seat.

After the 2 days of preparing, the class was in front bus at 4am. Iida was doing his hand movements and ordering everyone to line up, while the class was chattering in excitement. Izuku was standing with Iida and Todoroki hugging Izuku with his head on Izuku's shoulder. His eyes were closed and he looked very comfortable. The head rest was smiling awkwardly and was waiting with the rest of the class for their teacher to get there.

Once Aizawa was there, he headed into the bus and the students followed him. Again, the students let Todoroki and Izuku sit together, while the girls stared at the back. Izuku sat near the window and Todoroki sat next to him. Izuku stared out of the window and Todoroki laid his head back onto Izuku's shoulder.

"What's up with you Sho-chan? You always hug me from the back and place your head on my shoulder." Izuku asked.

Todoroki answered with his eyes closed and not moving, "I feel like you're going to go somewhere far. So I kept you close and I don't want to cause any problems, so I went for your back. I just had a uneasy feeling."

"Well, I'm not going anywhere." Izuku replied.

Todoroki smiled softly. "I know, but if you do, I'm not letting you go that easily."

Izuku giggled. "I understand."

The whole class reached the beach, it was already 7am. Aizawa walked off the bus and so did everyone else, but when Izuku got off, he kissed Todoroki on the forehead and moved next to Aizawa. Todoroki let go of Izuku knowing that Izuku had to announce some instructions to the class.

"Ok everyone. We're at the beach and its private, so no one is around. You will be using your quirks in the water and after that we can play games. If everyone improves by 3pm, then uncle Aizawa and I have agreed to let the rest of the time for you to play, so please take this seriously, or no food for the whole day. You have 8 hours to improve yourselves and its better if you spend most of your time training. Therefore, you only have 20 minutes to finish eating and 5 to change." Izuku explained as he was getting their breakfast.

People groaned, but some were squealing after hearing that they could enjoy the beach after they complete their training. Class 1A, not wanting to get the demons wrath ate their food before they went to change into their swimsuits.

The boys came out first and they didn't even bother wearing a shirt. Izuku changed into his swimsuit and wore his jacket to cover himself. The girls came out just in time for the training and were huffing and puffing once they met the class near the ocean. 

"Well done. You all made it in time!" Izuku exclaim with his smile, but there was a little demonic presents behind it. "For your tasks, you will be battling against each other in the water. If you complain about Asui having an advantage, think as her as the water type villains that you might face one day. Uncle Aizawa will set up the teams and you must pair up in your groups." Izuku explained.