Chapter 15 - Announcement

After the USJ attack, Izuku woke up in the hospital after a day with Todoroki sleeping beside his hospital bed. Todoroki had his face facing towards Izuku and his arms below his head which were crossed on top of the bed. Izuku looked around the room studying it and noticed that he was alone with the sleeping dual hair coloured boy. Izuku smiled softly at the boy, but little did he know, his classmates were outside taking photos and watching. The girls were quietly squealing, but after a few seconds of watching them, Bakugo decided to crash the party and entered quietly. He opened the door revealing the whole class and Izuku faced them. He smiled and placed a finger over his lips. They nodded and entered silently.

"So, how is everyone and how was it after I collapsed?" Whispered Izuku.

Kirishima answered back quietly, "Everyone's fine or has small injures, but people who have the most serious injuries were you and Aizawa-sensei. After you collapsed, Todoroki and Iida sought medical attention for you and everyone else went back to UA and headed home."

Izuku nodded. "I see. That's good that you guys were not hurt, but how is uncle Aizawa's condition?"

Momo replied, "Um... Aizawa-sensei is awake, but looks like a mummy."

Izuku sighed. "That's good. When will we go back to UA?"

"We continue school in a week because of the commotion the LOV caused. They said it was also for us to have a break." Jiro responded.

"Ok, but when can I get out of the hospital?"

"You should be discharged today." Replied Shinso.

Izuku smiled. They all squinted and they continued to talk, but once Bakugo answered while screaming, Todoroki woke up from his slumber. He sat up straight and saw the whole class and Izuku awake watching him. He ignored his classmates and asked multiple questions about how Izuku was feeling and his condition. Bakugo was getting mad that he was getting ignored and started a fight with Todoroki. Luckily Kirishima and Izuku stopped the fight before it went out of hand. They all chatted until Nezu was at the door and entered the room.

"Papa!" Exclaimed Izuku with a bright smile.

The class was confused once again on why Izuku was calling their principal 'papa'.

"Hello, little mouse. How are you?" Nezu asked.

"I better than ever." Izuku answered.

Nezu smiled, "That's good."

"Um... I might be cutting in but, why are you so familiar with each other?" Kaminari questioned.

So mentally face palmed. Kaminari just had to ruin the wholesome moment, but they all had the same question except for two.

"Well, I am his father." Nezu replied.

"WHAT!?" They screamed in unison. "HIS FATHER!?"

"Yes. Izuku introduce yourself properly, since there in no need to hide it anymore." Nezu said.

"Ok!" Izuku exclaimed. He stood up and bowed. "I'm Izuku, son of Nezu and the only personal student of Nezu's class. It's nice to final introduce myself properly."

"Izuku, why did you hide this from us?" Asked Uraraka.

"I'm sorry I hid it, but I never lied about my parents and I hid it just in case that some students want to be my friends to get closer to all the UA staff and heroes." Izuku answered.

"Oh, that makes sense." Hagakure responded.

"I'm guessing that Iida and Todoroki knew this as well, since they're your childhood friends?" Momo said. Izuku nodded. "Is this also why you called Aizawa-sensei uncle?"