Chapter 30 - Aftermath

It has been 1 month since Izuku was out into a comatose state. Todoroki visited him every day and once a week the whole class visits him. They would talk to him, thinking that he was listening and hearing what they had to say.

Todoroki stayed at the hospital at night on the weekends and slept with his head on the bed, while holding his partner's hand. One night, Izuku eyes slowly opened and he was staring at the ceiling. He moved his head to the side and saw the medical equipment, knowing that he was in the hospital.

The window next to him was open and the curtain was fluttering in the wind. He sat up slowly, carefully not moving much and he felt one of his hands were warm. He looked down to his hand and saw the peaceful sleeping face of his most beloved lover.

Todoroki never let go of Izuku's hand even in his sleep. Izuku smiled at the peaceful face and didn't want to disturb his rest, so he just sat up and watched the night sky in the moonlight coming through the window.

After about an hour, Todoroki was starting towake up. The wind which was hitting against his face was making him cold. Healso thought it wouldn't be good for Izuku to be cold in his coma. As he wasopening his eyes, since his head was facing towards Izuku, he panicked when hedidn't see Izuku's head on the pillow. He was panicking, but was confused,since he was stilling holding his hand. 

He sat up and his eyes widened. Izuku was sitting up looking through in window at the saw, in the moonlight, which gave him a light glow. The wind moved his hair slightly and with the stars in the sky, Todoroki thought it was majestic.

Izuku felt the movement and looked back to Todoroki with a warm smile on his face.

"I'm back." He announced.

Todoroki shed a single tear with a small smile. "Welcome back Izu."

Izuku replied, "It's good to be back."

They talked for the rest of the night and didn't go back to bed. Todoroki told Izuku about the month he missed and how everyone was doing. Izuku was listening careful not wanting to miss any details. Todoroki explained how his quirk improved in classes and how their classmates improved, but it wasn't very detailed.

Hearing the improvements, Izuku wanted to go to school and take notes as he watched the training. They continued to talk until morning and since it was Sunday, the rest of the class and teachers would be visiting in the afternoon.

Izuku was excited to see everyone again and apologize to them about being in a coma of a month's time. Before class 1A along with Nezu, Aizawa, Nemuri, Oboro, Hizashi and Tensei came, Todoroki called the doctors to alert them of Izuku's awakening. The doctors did some tests and said that there was nothing wrong with him.

Once noon came, Izuku was back in his bed and Todoroki was on the bed's side. There was a knock on the door and Todoroki told them that they could come in. The door opened and revealed the class and Izuku's caretakers. Nezu was hanging off Aizawa's scarf, but when he saw that his little mouse was sitting up and smiling at them, he jumped off and ran to the bed. He hopped on the bed and hugged his son. The people who entered closed the door and moved further in. The class cheered and the adults were smiling.

"Good afternoon little mouse." Greeted Nezu as he continued to hug the broccoli.

"Good afternoon papa. How were you in the last month?" Izuku asked as he was hugging back.

Nezu let go and sat in front of Izuku. "It was busy. I had so much I wanted to do and I didn't have you to help. Like school, having tea, talking about world domination and torturing villains, such as the LOV."