Chapter 29 - Operation

With pro-heroes, they were all ready and were suiting up for the battle in front of them. It was 4am when the heroes were wide awake. They woke up class 1A for the operation and instead of whining and complaining about how tired they were, they were up fast and was ready to fight.

Todoroki was already awake when the pro-heroes came into the dorm. He was already to go and had to wait a lit for everyone else to be done as well. They wore their hero suit and were walking out the door in 10 minutes. They followed the pros to Nezu's office, where all the people who were on the mission at.

"Welcome." Greeted Nezu.

He was on his desk and had many controllers. People were confused of why their principal ahd so many of them, but they didn't ask. If it was the white chimera, he probably would do anything to reach his son.

"Nezu, when are we going to do this?" Asked Aizawa in a serious voice, which for once didn't sound tired.

"Good question. We will start once everyone is here. The only one not here yet is All Might." Nezu answered.

They all waited for the symbol of piece, which came late and was panting at the door. He apologized for being late and it was 4:40am. They all headed out to the place the location was sent. Izuku's phone was out of battery and his location gone, but luckily Nezu already recorded it down. They were planning to barge in the bar and capture all the villains on sight. But their main objective was to rescue the kidnapped broccoli. 

They rushed towards their destination, hoping the villains were not expecting their arrival. They had the advantage in surprise this time and they hoped the advantage in number. Todoroki led class 1A and was in front. On his left was Iida and on his right Bakugo, since he didn't want to follow anyone.

All of them were running on top roofs along with some pro-heroes. Aizawa was with them and his friends. Nezu was in a robot and was controlling it from the inside. He was traveling on foot, because he had a whole robot army behind him.

Civilians were evacuated early by heroes, which they thought was a pain, since they came 1 in the morning. Eventually, they all made it out of the city and the bar was the only place that wasn't evacuated.

Once reaching the bar, students stood on the roof in front of the shady bar with their teacher. Their job was to support the heroes and maybe to grab Izuku when the heroes were fighting off the villains. The pro-heroes were in front of the bar and All Might knocked on the door saying "Pizza delivery".

Toga opened the door, but she was immediately got smacked into a wall by All Might's punch. Some students winched and whispered ouch. Todoroki didn't have any reaction along with people who knew Izuku for a long time.

Heroes flooded the base and villains resisted. They fought, but since they were only the underlings, the villains fell quickly. Nezu was inside the building and he only saw a normal bar. He commanded his robots to search the area and it took some time. 

Once a robot spotted something, Nezu called class 1A into the building. They followed the instruction their principal gave them and walked into the building with caution. They walked slowly and turned their heads constantly. They reached Nezu and saw a door which was slightly opened. They pushed the door and it was revealed as a dark room. They all entered the room and looked around. Iida looked towards the ground and saw blood stains.  

"Nezu, come look at this!" Shouted Iida as he pointed to his findings.

Nezu looked towards Iida and made his way there. He stared at the stains Iida was pointing. Coloured drained on his face, since the robot he was in identified the owner of the blood.