Chapter 13 - Alarm

It's been a month since Izuku started his high school life and he has made all his classmates his friends. There was also a little group called 'Izu protection squad', which the whole class 1A joined. The leaders of the squad was no other than Todoroki and Iida. There were other squads created, such as the 'Bakusquad' and the 'Izusquad'. Bakusquad contained Bakugo himself, Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina and Sero. The Izusquad had Izuku, Uraraka, Asui, Shinso, Iida and Todoroki. They would normally be in those groups with other mini groups.

Izuku would jump in between classes and participated in hero training. Hero training was difficult since he didn't a quirk to use, but he trained harder. (Hero costumes are all he same, including Izuku.) Izuku also tried to get along with the other first year students and was successful. There was an incident in the cafeteria.

Izuku and his friends were heading over to the cafeteria for lunch, but was stopped by the infamous blonde of 1B.

"Hey, if it isn't the so called class 1A." He greeted.

Izuku replied, "Yes it is Neito Monoma-kun. Nice to meet you!"

Monoma's smug smirked dropped. "How do you know my name? I never introduced myself."

Izuku's eyes glistened. "It's because your quirk is so cool! You can copy other people's quirks for 5 minutes. It would become an advantage for heroes! But I suggest to do some combat training. Just in case you copy a close combat quirk, you would know how to fight with your fist. Or maybe, you can practice using guns and knives if you just in case need it."

Izuku continued to mumble his thoughts out loud and quickly grabbed a notebook out of nowhere. His friends sweat dropped and wondered where he got the notebook. Todoroki and Iida were sighing like it was normal, which caused them to sweat drop even more. Monoma didn't know what was happening, but was smirking since someone adored his quirk. He spoke.

"He's not too bad. At least he is better than the others." He laughed, but then a big hand chopped his head.

"I'm sorry about that." An orange haired girl apologized. "Also, Izuku stop mumbling. You're scary people."

Izuku stopped mumbling and look up from his notebook.

"Sorry Kendo-san. It's a habit." He replied.

Kendo smiled. "It's fine, but where do you get the notebook from? Before your hands were empty."

"I don't know?" Izuku questioned himself with an awkward smile.

As Kendo was about to respond, an alarming ring echoed through the building. Seniors were panicking and chaos appeared. Students were rushing out the door.

Izuku was caught a seniors wrist and asked, "What's going on?"

The third year yelled, "The alarm is for when UA has an intruder. I have never experienced this in all my years here."

Izuku thanked for the explanation and let go of the wrist. He explained to the others and looked out the window. All he just saw was the press.

"Ten-chan! It's the press! We need to calm everyone down!" He shouted.

Iida shouted back, "What do you suggest we do?"

"Uraraka-san! Make Ten-chan float and then he can yell on top of his lungs for everyone to calm down." Izuku ordered.

Understanding, they followed out the order and commotion settled down. Iida was the exit sign and told everyone about the press being the cause. Once the commotion settled, the alarm was still ringing and Izuku thought it was weird.

He thought, 'The press wouldn't just barge in UA and destroy the wall. It has to be someone else.'

Izuku pushed through the crowd trying to go somewhere. His friends were too busy congratulating Iida on his efforts to see that Izuku was walking away, but one person saw the green fluff go. Todoroki feeling curious to where the broccoli was going, followed behind him. They reached to a room where a hooded person with gloves was coming out of. It showed suspicious and Izuku took out his phone and recorded the whole thing as he hid behind a wall.

"What are you doing Izu?" Whispered Todoroki.

Izuku was alarmed and was about to scream, but quickly covered his mouth. Once he saw who it was, he let go and continued recording.

"Someone suspicious has entered UA and I'm getting evidence. Even though we have cameras in the school, it might be hacked, so I'm doing this." Explained Izuku.

Todoroki nodded. "Makes sense."

They continued to record and follow the hooded person. Once they reached to the entrance of UA, they saw that the person walked through the UA gates, while he blended into the crowd. They couldn't follow any further, so they decided to go to Nezu's office.

They knocked twice and entered the office. Nezu was there sipping his tea while scanning through documents.

"Papa. I have something for you." Izuku said.

Nezu looked up. "Oh, what is it?"

Izuku placed his phone on the desk and played the whole recording. Nezu's brows frown and when the recording was done, Nezu looked up.

"Thank you for doing this Izuku. That room he came out of are where the records and documents are stored. I might have to look through the place."

"Ok, we understand." Izuku replied. "We will probably head back to class now."

Izuku and Todoroki gave their goodbyes to Nezu and existed the room. Walking through the hallways, it was empty. Todoroki took it as a chance to try and talk to Izuku.

"So, Izu. What do you think of high school?" He asked.

Izuku smiled warmly. "It's so nice. I feel bad for lying to them."

Todoroki sighed. "It's for the best Izu. But it's good that they treat quirkless people normally without bullying them."

Izuku agreed. "They and you will become great heroes in the future. They all have a kind heart, even though Bakugo-kun can't really show it, but he cares. They have the power to save people and I hope they do just that."

Todoroki responded, "You really have a big heart, don't you Izu."

Izuku looked at Todoroki. "I guess. I really don't like people dying, but life always comes to an end, so let's make sure people don't lose their lives early."

Todoroki nodded and opened the door of class 1A. They entered the classroom and everyone was there. They asked about where they were and what they were doing. Izuku lied to them about going to the bathroom with Todoroki, so that they wouldn't worry about the intruder, but he planned to tell Iida, since Nezu was going to tell the teachers later.

After lunch, Izuku had to go to the principal's office for his lesson. Instead a lesson, he had a task. It was to check to see that all the documents were there. Everything was in the same place and he reported back to Nezu.

He thought it was weird, but he had to be cautious. Why would they come here? Is it to gather information? Do they have a target? Did they take a photo of the document they wanted to see? Izuku had many questions, but he didn't tell his friends. He knew the UA should be extra cautious. He told his father opinion and his father agreed. Things would still be the same, but there will be more alarms.

After school, Izuku told Iida everything and he noted that they would all have to be cautious. Little did they know, a surprise at a field trip was coming soon.