Chapter 21 - Attack

It was the last day of the hellish training camp and some students were glad. They heard a yell in the hallway and just opened the door. They were greeted with a smiling green haired boy and a black haired kid standing next to him. Todoroki glared at the boy and Kota glared back. It has been like that for the whole week, but at least Todoroki doesn't go punching the boy.

"Last day of camp, so I'm going to make sure you're not getting lazy." Izuku said. "You have 2 minutes to get to the dining room to and eat. I'll see you there."

Izuku walked to the dining room along with Kota, but the students were panicking. They immediately went back inside their rooms to get change. They made their way to the dining room together and saw the food all laid out. After breakfast, they did their training they have mastered the task without any complaint.

On the third day, Kaminari made a complaint about it being too hard and they should have longer breaks, but in the end, he had to run laps around the building 60 times. From there, everyone learnt not to complain about the training and just do it.

Once it reached to dinner, the class was eating and was glad that their hell was over. Overall, the made improvements and achieved their goal, but that took them a lot of will-power and determination. Kota also made improvements and now was able to shot a blast of water like a sniper. His distance was now 15 meters and they worked on the speed on the third day. Izuku told him to keep practicing whenever he was in the forest and not in the city, since it would be dangerous there.

Dinner finished and Izuku spoke up. "Well done everyone! Everyone was able to achieve the task in the week! I'm so proud of you!"

The response he got were, his classmates sweat dropping and nervous laughs.

"Yeah, thanks Izubro. It was all thanks to you, who came up with the training. I can tell you put a lot of thought in the training and it was manly." Kirishima replied. "I know we are stronger, than before."

"Thanks Kirishima. Maybe we should do this again. I will ask uncle Aizawa." Suggested Izuku.

They shouted in unison, "NO!"

"Huh?" Asked Izuku. "Why not?"

Iida pushed up his glasses. "Um... I think it should be the teacher's job to do that Izuku. You wouldn't want to steal Aizawa-sensei's job now, right?"

Izuku answered, "Of course not, but you have a point." But at the same time he thought, 'But I have always done this? I even taught uncle Aizawa's class. Now I wonder, how uncle Aizawa still has this job.'

The students sighed in relief and placed the dishes away. When Izuku was about to start washing them, Todoroki stopped him.

"I'll do it Izu."

"But, you need the rest for what is going to happen later." Izuku responded.

Todoroki looked back. "What?"

"Oh. Ooops, I'm not supposed to tell you, since uncle Aizawa was planning what's going to happen later. Sorry." Izuku answered.

"Its fine, but let me do the dishes. After all, you have been cooking for us, analyzing us, cleaning after us and stuff. Also you look tired." Todoroki said.

Izuku questioned, "Are you sure you want to wash the dishes? I can still do them" Todoroki nodded his head and Izuku sighed. "If you say so."

Todoroki smiled and started to wash the dishes. Izuku walked away and headed towards the couch. He looked at the clock on the left wall and it showed. 7:40pm. It looked like there were still 1 hour and 20 minutes until the little event Aizawa planned would start. Everyone was doing their own thing and Kota was taking a bath, Izuku decided to sleep. He laid down and closed his eyes. He still hadn't have any good sleep, thanks to the nightmare before with the dead bodies. It scared him, but he continued to act as though it didn't.