The unexpected meeting

The clapping of skin on skin filled the room. The bed creaked and shook as he took me from behind. My breasts jiggled as I pushed myself backwards onto him. I moaned as he rubbed and pinched my nipple. His length didn't come close to filling me but it was enough to feel something. He went faster and deeper and I arched my back to feel him more, to feel him deeper. His hand moved from my breast to my clit and he began to massage it slowly. I trembled briefly as a shiver ran down my back.
'You like that, huh, dirty little bitch? When I take you like this.'

I didn't know his name, I would forget it anyway. I gave an approving grunt and felt him begin to twitch inside me. I knew it would soon be over. I pushed back harder on his genitals to at least feel something stimulating, but nothing came. Not even when he massaged my clit harder and harder, almost to the point of pain, or when he squeezed my hip so hard that a bruise would definitely remain. He penetrated one last time and then jerked so hard that I knew he had come. He left it inside me as if it was something I should thank him for. His hands rubbed my bottom before he brought them down in one powerful stroke. And again, and again. After he finished tormenting my bottom, he pulled out of me. I almost groaned with happiness that this customer was over.

'Go now.' He said and almost pushed me off the bed.
'Before my wife comes back.'

I almost couldn't stop myself from squinting, but managed to sit up, put on my dress and head outside. I exhaled as I closed the door. I definitely needed a bath, a hot long bath.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

After I had cleaned myself completely and pressed myself back into my dress, I made my way to the next customer. However, the commotion that could now be seen on the paths made me queasy. Nothing made the Hewn City restless other than someone important arriving. My client's room was only a few minutes away, so I went for a walk to his room. Arriving, I could not even knock, before the door shot open and showed me the elderly man I had been sent to please.

'Not now, little darling, the High Lord is coming.' He said hurriedly and pulled me with him out the door and into the large reception hall. His hands slid along my curves as if he wanted to let himself be pleased right here and in front of all the people. It was sad, pathetic even but that was my job.

'The High Lord? What does he want here?' I asked him. I had no idea what our High Lord wanted in the Hewn City. Mostly he came with the intention to control the hords  of the Hewn City but it didn't happen quite offen. Due to his facial expressions and the tension hanging in the air everytime they arrived I took my guesses that none of the famous inner circle like being here, which was, by all means, understandable. But I was found of our High Lord for trying to cope with this folk of ours and I respected him with all that was sacred to me and didn't even dare to stand in his way. With his illyrian bastards at his side and his breathtaking companion or rather our High Lady alone, these were elemental forces that you did not stand in the way of. But as we entered the reception hall, Keir seemed to want to test his fate all over again. Just as stupid as all the other males here. Just out for power and looks, as if he actually believed that he could go against someone as powerfull as the High Lord himself. 

It was an pathetic excuse for being seen as powerful when they weren't actually in power.

I now looked around and noticed how tense everyone was, how scared most of them were and how the young children started to tremble. I sensed it before I saw it. I felt them all. And that made me tremble too. I sank to the ground and lowered my head, I could only guess that those next to me were doing the same. My breathing was shallower than usual, my heart faster in their presence. Ryshand was the only High Lord I feared should his wrath weigh on me. We had all heard the roumers from under the mountain and nothing could undo the acts that followed. Cold pervaded the room, dark shadows moved and reached for the people, but without hurting them. Only to intimidate. That's how it was in Hewn City. No one was supposed to stand against the High Lord, we were all subservient to him. And only to him. Keir had made it his business not to follow this, of course, he wanted his own power, his own view. And that led to such an arrival.