Success

As I entered the back room, I noticed the looks some of the women were giving me. Either they were full of awe, disdain, or disgust, but I could hardly care less. In the end, we all had the same job anyway. I had never been able to understand why us women hated each other so much, especially in this business where it was best to stick together. But I didn't care. I had, now that my performance was over, far more important things to do.
So, I glanced over myself again and examined myself in the mirror, before I redid my makeup and fixed my hair before I jumped into the fray.
To say I felt uncomfortable would have been an understatement. With the way the men were staring at me, it was hard to stop the autopilot mode and not just crawl into a dark corner. But I knew what we would face if I didn't. So, I made my way through the mass of people, where one after another grabbed my butt, groping me and pulling on my lingerie to make it fall off me. I would have been sick at the thought of having to do this voluntarily here. If anything went wrong, I knew that much, Azriel's spies would be there to get me out of here. And that at least gave me some peace of mind. So, I continued to move through the crowds, letting them grab me as often and as much as they wanted, giving them mysterious smiles and winking at anyone who slipped a bill through my thong. It was the old story, I had seen and witnessed this all too often, so I knew what I had to do. Still, I had to act like I belonged in this club. It was seldom seen with pleasure that a prostitute moved alone through the bars and pulled the clientele away from the others. And I did not want that with all things. So, I went on, acting like someone who felt comfortable here, like a woman who had been working and living in this bar for years. And so, it didn't take long for one of the men to pay for me. I sat on his lap, his cock boring uncomfortably into my rear end as I made every effort not to jump away from him right away. His scruffy arm was near my hip, his hand playing with the waistband of my underpants. I would definitely punch him in the face if he even tried to go lower. I was just waiting for the right moment to get Ashbury Jack's attention again, because he was the target, the gold spark we needed to put our plan into action.
But it took a while for him to approach us. I knew I had attracted his attention, yet I wasn't sure when he would come to me, or if he was even considering it. As many women as he had with him, he certainly wouldn't need another, and yet.
As the old man whose lap I was sitting on began to touch my breasts, massaging and pinching them I began to get restless. His arm around my body kept me in the position as I was, even though I knew how easy it would be to break this. After all, I hadn't trained with Azriel and Cassian for nothing, but it would attract too much attention for now if I put this man over my leg right now.
But it all did me no good as his hand began to descend deeper, trying to feast in the clutches of my folds and play with them.
But it never came.
Because yet Ahsbury was coming towards us at that very moment. And I didn't know if I should have been grateful to him for that. Because the way he looked at me, I would rather have run away and never come back.
But I held his gaze for a moment before bending my head down, a gesture of subservience, as if he were my ruler and I his devoted servant. I had wanted to vomit from that comparison alone. But I just fluttered my eyelashes gingerly and stuck out my chest for him to think I was offering myself to him. And from the looks of it, it seemed to work just fine. He licked his full lips, his hair falling into his face, hiding some of the scars that trailed across it.

But the rest of his body just seemed to radiate danger. He was tall and massively built, but no taller than Azriel or Cassien. Still, of a size that would make it far more difficult for me to win. His muscles pressed against his tight shirt and through his cloth pants you could see the bulge of his cock. I swallowed, but didn't let any of my emotions flit across my face.
I just played the sweet little girl who didn't know who she was dealing with.

'Come here', he spoke to me now, his voice hard as steel and of brutal strength. I knew immediately that no one had ever contradicted this man. And if they had, it certainly hadn't ended well for the others. I was already starting to get up, but the man I was sitting on pulled me back again. He had probably hardly noticed who was standing in front of him, because he first hit me and then turned to Ashbury. The latter, however, was already full of unseemly rage, I could see and smell it. The way he was holding himself, the way his body was tense, he wanted nothing more now than a fight. And I would give it to him.
I started to pull away from the man again, but he struck again, knocking me to the ground. It was hard to hide my grin. Just what I had wanted.