getting a taste

warning: mature content

I awoke in bed and had to smile when I felt Azriel next to me. Last night had been incredible and I was sure my legs were still sore, but after all the pleasure Az had brought upon me, that was forgivable. The sun was already a little higher on the horizon, letting me know that it was already late morning. I slowly slipped away from Azriel's grip and crept out of our room on wobbly legs. I had no idea where exactly we were, but when I came out of the bedroom, a corridor opened up to a room that looked like a living and dining room. I walked in that direction and was amazed at the cozy ambiance that presented itself. In the right corner was a large kitchen, along with a kitchen island and bar stools to sit on. A wide wall of windows decorated the side and the sun shone in warmly, illuminating the room. In the back left part of the room, two large sofas and three armchairs had been placed, decorated with pillows and fluffy blankets, which stood around a fireplace. Plants stood sporadically in corners, making the room fresher and more inviting. A short corridor led to the front door, with a jacket rack and a mat for shoes. Apparently, Az had been in a hurry, so we had ended up in the bedroom right away. The hallway we had come from contained two more doors, one of them most likely a bathroom. I let my eyes roam once more and then headed for the kitchen. I was planning on making Az some breakfast, or so I thought, at least a good girlfriend would. If we were official now. Which we should be, after all we had had sex yesterday and accepted the mating bond that existed between us and now it was shining and tightly intertwined. I walked over to the refrigerator and looked for something edible. There didn't seem to be much in it, but at least I found some eggs and bacon, which I could fry. There was another bowl of fruit on the kitchen island, whereupon I grabbed some oranges for orange juice and started slicing strawberries. It was not much, but it would be enough. Quietly, I searched for two plates and glasses, as well as cutlery and a skillet, before getting to work frying the eggs, along with the bacon. A faint aroma of freshly roasted bacon perfumed the room and I was filling our plates when strong arms swung around my waist. Azriel buried his face in my neck and kissed my neck as I leaned against him.
'Good morning', I said, smiling slightly as Azriel sighed. His hands brushed along my stomach and slid lower to lift the hem of my t-shirt, or rather his t-shirt that I was wearing. I laughed lightly and started putting bacon on the plates that were next to me on the counter.
'Don't be so horny and help me with the oranges', I said and pushed my pelvis backwards so that he moved and immediately bit my lip. What else did I expect? Didn't guys always have a hard-on when they were awake in the morning? Still, what had transpired last night hit me like a ton of bricks and I crossed my legs and tried to concentrate on getting the strawberries off the board and into the bowl next to it. I skillfully didn't notice Azriel's amused grin as he set about squeezing the oranges while I slowly exhaled through my nose, trying to calm my insides. I placed the plates on the kitchen island and sat on one of the stools, watching Azriel squeeze the oranges. His upper arms twisted and tensed briefly every now and then, the veins that decorated his arm standing out. I slowly popped a strawberry into my mouth and watched my lover put his arms and hands to work. I wonder what he could do with them if he used them on me.
'Staring is rude', Azriel said, his voice dark and smooth, if a little rough. I sucked in the air and unconsciously noticed how I pressed my legs together.
Was that always the case, that I would be ready whenever he would take me? Whenever I wanted him, or just thought about him? Then we would surely only be in the bedroom and would fuck like rabbits.
The desire is greater after you-
'After what?' I asked out loud, because Azriel had sent his answer over our bond.
'After we accept the bond, it's, well, -'
His arms tightened more as he reached for the last orange and sliced it with the knife. His wings were against his back, but they were not as tight as when he was with the others. He was comfortable with me, so comfortable that he didn't mind how he held himself or what impression he would give. It filled me with pride to be the one for him where he could just be himself.
'it's natural, the desire, for sex.'
His head lowered slightly as he looked slightly over his shoulder at me, gazing at me so deeply that it revealed everything that was buzzing through my head. Just the word sex brought me back into an intoxicated state where I wanted him inside me. And we hadn't even eaten breakfast yet, claudron. I escaped his seductive gaze with an embarrassed smile and stroked my face with my hand before resting my face against it.
'So, it's normal that I want you again already?'
I bit my lip as he turned around and set a pitcher of orange juice down on the table.
'Is it normal that I'm ready for you again? That I-'
But my breath caught as Azriel stood before me, and I enjoyed the sight of his free torso and the muscles that graced his arms, his stomach, and the V that graced his abdomen. My hands found their way to his six-pack and I felt the hard muscle under my hand, felt Azriel's breath near my cheek as he lifted my chin and forced me to take my eyes off his torso. Azriel's eyes were dark as he turned the barstool and spun me to face him so he could stand between my legs, which opened willingly for him. My hands still anchored to his muscles, I looked up at him and noticed the shadows which were condensing behind Az. He leaned down slightly toward me so that his mouth grazed my ear as he said, 'Perfectly normal.'
A shiver ran down my spine and my breath caught as he braced his hands on the kitchen island behind me, trapping me between him. A grin stretched across his face as he saw me struggling not to immediately go into a frenzy of pressing him against me, kissing him, making him do things I wouldn't have thought possible. His face was so close, so damn close, and when he whispered his lips brushed mine in a fleeting motion.
'Breakfast.'
Az pulled away and dropped down on the barstool beside me as I sighed in exasperation, for now I had another throbbing problem in my nether regions. But I turned back to the kitchen island and pushed the plate towards Azriel before pouring him the juice as well.
I had already started to eat the first few bites when I realized Azriel hadn't started yet. I looked over at him and noticed his stunned look, which held nervousness, but also joy.
'It's not poisoned, you know. You can eat it.' I grinned wryly at him and leaned a little against the kitchen island. My gaze was focused on him and I didn't know what had gotten into him.
'Are you expecting me to feed you?'
But he just shook his head before turning to me. A thousand questions rushed through my mind as I looked at him in confusion.
'Az, what's going on?'
'The food, it-' his gaze found mine and it caught my breath for a moment as I saw tears in it. He cleared his throat, but I hopped down from my stool to sit on his lap. I sat between him and the kitchen island as I buried my hands in his hair, trying to get him to keep talking.
'In the Illyrian mountains, or rather among this people, it is a tradition that if the woman accepts the mating bond, she cooks something for the man. It- It's just that-'
But I smiled as I pulled his face closer to mine.
'I accept the bond between us. I always would, because you're the man I love. And you always will be, so I'd happily offer to consider the meal I made us as such. So, you better eat up or I'll be disappointed.'
I wanted to slip off his lap, but Azriel wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed me against him. His voice was so deep and throaty that I pressed against him more too, trying to get more from him.
'I've been waiting for you for centuries, Jenna.' His arms enclosed me so tightly that my breath was taken away for a moment and there was not a single gap between us.
'Centuries I thought I would never find you. I had almost given up. And then, as you knelt before me in the Hewn City, something drew me to you. And I knew what it was from the moment you looked at me and I recognized your fiery temper. I felt it, I knew it, and I wanted nothing more than to make you mine. Because I had you, my mate, the one who would understand me without words, the one who would always be there. And every moment together with you was like a miracle for me, because I never thought I'd ever have a mate. Someone like you. Centuries, Jenna', he whispered before bringing his lip against mine and he let me sink. His lips were hot against mine, yet the kiss was full of love and perfection because we were finally together, we were finally one and after centuries of searching, Azriel had finally found the one he longed for.
'I love you, Jenna', he whispered as he broke away from me, his forehead resting against mine as he gave me sweet kisses on my lips, holy and soft, and my heart contracted, full of the affection and love he gave me.
'I love you too, Az, and now eat. Otherwise, it's going to be cold.'
I scurried off his lap and climbed back into my own stool as Azriel gave me another look before I gave him a sincere nod so he could finally eat. And as he took the first bite, my heart seemed to burst, because that also meant that he would accept me. That I was his and that I would be his equal because we were one soul. A big smile shot across my face as Azriel continued to eat and I just watched him until his plate was empty and he looked back up at me.
'Aren't you going to eat?'
I shook my head.
'Eating isn't what's on my mind for now', I said, taking his hand in mine before walking backwards to the couch so I could see myself pulling Azriel along and he came at me with a new ambition, a new confidence shimmering in him as he brought his lips against mine and kissed me passionately. Our lips melted together and I felt his wet, hot tongue against my lower lip, his teeth pulling at it and allowing himself entry as I groaned when he grabbed me and pulled me against him.
Hot, seductive and my downfall. I felt him sit me down on the couch and press himself against me, but an idea came to me. I brought my hands to his hips and pushed him off of me before giving him a shove and pressing him down on the couch before sitting on his lap again.
'Today we're going to do it like this', I whispered in his ear as I slid my tongue down his neck and his excited groans reached my ears. My hands tampered with his underpants, which he had slipped over, but quickly they were already back on the floor. My hand encircled his rock-hard erection and began to pump it slowly, almost pleasurably up and down as my mouth rested against his neck and continued down, hot kisses scattering over his body, finding his chest, his nipples, his belly. My tongue drove along the lines of his six-pack and his hips bucked under me, but I let him up. With long, slow but firm motions, I pumped his cock in my hand and ran it over his head, driving through his slit and lingering there for a while as I massaged into it, enjoying every second Azriel groaned desperately, demanding more as his hips tried to pump into my hand, but my legs were on his and so he was prevented. He squirmed under me as I began pumping his cock harder, taking him faster. My tongue and lips on his body, on his hot lips as he groaned and pressed wet open kisses to my lips. He tried to grab my head with his hands and keep kissing me as I worked him, making him suffer under my hand. His breath was coming in jerks as I quickened my movements and pressed his cock harder, putting more pressure on him. His eyes were half closed and his black hair was ravaged as many times as he went through it now because he couldn't find a hold on me. I was in control today and he seemed to know it. My thumb palmed his slit and Azriel threw his head back exposing his neck which I now sucked and licked hoping to find his sweet spot. Pre-cum wetted my thumb and made everything soft and slippery in my hand and Azriel hissed out as I sped up my movements, pumping up and down as fast as I could, waiting for his height, for his cum to shoot out of him. Just the idea of him coming from my hand made me speed it up and the wet sounds filled the room as Azriel tried in vain to move his hips into my hand, but I wouldn't let him. His moans grew louder and his cock began to twitch in my hand, causing me to stop. Desperately Azriel groaned, he had been close to orgasm, I knew it when a few small pre-rolls of it had rolled through the bond. My lips left his and I climbed out of his lap, kneeling in front of him afterwards and starting to slowly pump his cock again. After a short while, he jerked up again and Azriel's hips shot up as he fucked my hand so fast that he came all at once that I didn't even have time to taste his cum. I hissed in disappointment as his cum squirted off his cock and wetted his abdomen as well as his strong thighs. His eyes were closed in pure bliss as he shot load after load and his moans filled my ears. But my eyes were on his cock as it pulsed under my hand, dipping it in white cream that made everything slippery and sqishy but I wanted it in my mouth, wanted to feel Azriel's cock in my mouth, feel how powerful it was, how it tasted. I took of my hand and licked the white streams before doing the same to his thighs, I licked his cum off him and it was heavenly. His cock went a little limp and I took it as my task to make him hard again. Slowly I took him in my hand and bent over his lap as I licked the slit, the place from where the cum shot out of him and I felt him jerk up and hiss, he was still sensitive from having just cum but I could hardly care less as I sucked and pulled on Azriel's big mushroom head like he was a lollipop I was dying to eat. My tongue ran over the sides of the tip and I heard Azriel groan and his hand moved to grab the back of my head so I could take more of him in, faster. But I let go of him at that moment as he touched my head and Az moaned in desperation.
'Let me touch you, Jen. Please.'
'Not now, and if you do, it will take you a while to come', I said and Azriel frantically ran his hand through his hair. Slowly I brought my hot lips around his head again as I kissed the tip and then slowly opened my lips and sucked on him, going deeper inch by inch. Azriel moaned louder with each inch I sank into my hot wet mouth and his hand clamped down into the sofa. My hands dealt with his thighs and balls, which made him jerk up as I massaged them. I knew they were sensitive, so I exchanged my mouth with my hand and went from his cock to his testicles. I licked them lightly with the tip of my tongue and grinned with lust as Azriel let out a curse. I did it again before I ventured on more and played around his testicles, licking them broadly and then taking one in my mouth. They were big and one of his balls almost filled my mouth, but it only made everything hotter and I started stroking and pumping Azriel's cock again. My tongue ran over Azriel's sack and he bucked again, but I didn't let it stop me and sucked harder before moving on to the other and giving it the same treatment. My hand continued to pump his rock-hard cock at a moderate pace, its size and thickness making me barely close my hand. His sacks were dripping with saliva as I tried to push both of them into my mouth, almost succeeding and sucking on them before Azriel groaned loudly and I realized he was close to a second orgasm. Yet I had barely had him in my mouth. I released his testicles from my mouth and licked up and down Azriel's shaft before enclosing it with my mouth again, slowly though, I wasn't ready to make Azriel come yet. I sank down lower and lower on him trying to take in as much as I could and his cock hit my throat and I breathed in and out through my nose briefly to keep from gagging before taking him a bit deeper and Azriel groaned like never before. I pushed him deep into my throat and kept him there, but it was barely seconds when Azriel's cock began to twitch and I knew he was ready. I withdrew a bit and sucked so hard on his long, thick cock that my cheeks soaked in and my tongue swirled around his shaft and with a deep, throaty groan Azriel came and his cum shot into my mouth and I swallowed and gulped his juices as he shot and pumped them into me and I sucked him dry, licking and sucking, demanding more. Until Azriel hissed more than moaned as I sucked his sensitive cock, trying to milk the very last bit of cum out of him. Slowly I eased off of him with a plop and sat back down on his lap as my hand found his scrotum and began massaging it again. I bit my lip as I saw the wildness in Azriel's eyes and the things he would do to me if I gave up control, but I wasn't done yet. I grinned at him and brought my lips close to his. I lifted his still partly flaccid cock to my wet folds and drove his head through them. Azriel's hands grabbed my hips and wanted to lower his cock into me, but I squeezed his dick hard once, causing him to drop his action and his eyes stared wickedly at me, but I just grinned as I rose and stood in front of him. I pulled my long shirt, which was actually Azriel's, over my shoulders and exposed my naked body underneath. My panties were already in one of the corners where I had thrown them when I was busy with Azriel's cock. I dropped the shirt and stood naked before him, my breasts heavy and my nipples stiff, my clit pulsing and throbbing as it demanded me to sink myself on Azriel's cock. Azriel's eyes hung and feasted on my body, lingering on my round breasts and sex, and slowly I moved toward him. I put my hands to his chest as I put my one knee down to his side and swung the other over his lap. I didn't sit down though, but stayed in a slightly higher position than him. I took his hand in mine and ran it along my curves up to my chest, which was waiting for attention.
Azriel's hand snuggled around it and his palm cupped my breast with squeezing, massaging motions. I bit my lip as he let his fingers play with my nipple and he twirled it. Automatically, my back arched a little and I pressed my chest tighter against his hand. My hand guided his head to my other breast and Azriel's eyes flickered with lust as he looked up at me as he ran his tongue along my nipple and a strangled moan escaped my throat. Had I really forgotten how good he was at this?
His mouth wrapped around my breast as he sucked on it, biting lightly on my nipple while the other continued to be busy with the other breast. Slowly, I settled down on Azriel's lap and his lips parted from my breast as he stared at me, waiting. I took Azriel's rock hard cock in my hand again and smiled at how little time it took for him to get hard again. His hips shot upward, a desperate attempt to finally penetrate my wet, tight heat, but I wouldn't let him.
'Have a little patience', I whispered to him, putting my lips to his neck as I pushed his head through my dripping pussy lips, wetting him so he could push faster. Azriel moaned as he came in contact with my hot sex and I jerked a little as his head hit my sensitive clit, which was demanding attention. Slowly I lowered myself a bit on his thick cock and his head was inside me all at once.
We both moaned in ecstasy and my breathing was quick and shallow next to Azriel's ear as I wrapped my arm around his neck while the other was still against his chest for support. Slowly, oh so slowly, I pushed myself deeper onto Azriel's cock and he stretched me completely as he had the other times and I moaned softly into Azriel's neck as my sex picked up more and more, swallowing his cock deeper and deeper and I felt him pulsing inside me
It was almost too much, which is why I had to stop when I had almost settled down to Azriel's full length.
'That's it already?', he asked me and I felt his amused grin, but I just bedded my head in the crook of his neck and tried not to come on the spot. His hands slid seductively along my lower back and he pushed me down deeper and I moaned loudly as I had his full length inside me, filling me so full that he hit me again in all the spots that made me tremble. Juices wet our laps and I exhaled loudly as I felt Azriel's balls against my entrance. I whimpered out, despite biting my lip hoping to stop it, but just the fucking huge size of Azriel's cock made me shake like it was nothing. His hands grabbed my butt and I wrenched my mouth open and squeezed my eyes shut as little shockwaves hit me, his touches, his cock so deep inside me, that was all it took for me to come. Despite that, I raised my head and put my hand on the back of the couch so that I had a hold not only on his chest, but also on the couch. Slowly I rose off his cock and then dropped back down on it with all my might and I moaned so loudly it would have drowned out the slapping of skin against skin, lap against lap. Azriel's hips shot upward, hitting me with each thrust. I lifted myself up and down Azriel's massive cock, his erection so deep inside me that my juices squelched out of me and our laps joined in a hot wetness and I rode Azriel faster so that my breasts jiggled in time and Azriel grabbed my hips to bind me to him and rammed into me with a speed that made me forget how to speak. Moans fell from my lips as Azriel fucked into me from below and for a time I didn't even have to bounce up and down as he rammed into me and I clung to the back of the couch as my body shook and bounced up and down as my breasts swung back and forth like crazy and each time my body was thrown back onto Azriel's cock with full force from the pull and I moaned and whimpered, when he hit the spots that shot me higher, and I tried to hold his quick thrusts, to let my hips crash against his, but even from that position he seemed to have seized control and my legs were sore from the bounce and juices ran down my legs. Azriel's arm wrapped around my back and his hand held me by the waist, hard, it would remain a bruise, but I didn't care as he thrust into me harder, so hard that I lost my breath and squealed. Azriel's other hand found my heaving chest and he kneaded it hard and rough, but it was just what I needed. I bounced off his hips, Azriel's cock shot out of me and before our laps joined, he was already deep inside me again, thrusting even deeper as I bounced on top of him as our cunt joined and as my hot little tight twat swallowed him whole. Choppy moans fell from my lips as Azriel pounded into me and I momentarily forgot my name, forgot everything but his cock in my pussy and I clawed desperately into the sofa. His fat shaft penetrated deeper, working its way into my tight little cunt as my bottom moved faster up and down his thick cock, swallowing it and taking it in, soaking it with juices.
A quick tug in my abdomen told me I was close and I rammed my weight against Azriel's cock hoping to feel more of him as his testicles slammed against my entrance and humped hard against me and my eyelids half closed and my hand went white from trying to hild myself in Position.
'Fuck, fuck yeah, uhh-'
Azriel's hand went from my chest to my clit and with two quick circles my orgasm shot towards me and I squinted as it hit me, hard and seductively hot and I clenched Azriel's cock as my juices ran out of me and my mouth opened, contorted in silent scream as the pleasure overtook me and hit me and I rocked back onto Azriel's cock before us, lightly rotating my hips and wave after wave crushed on me and I braced both hands against Azriel's chest as I pressed closer to his lap, feeling his full length inside me and my hands against his chest helping me not to fall over forward as I gleefully rode out the seconds of my high and my hips circled against his, rocked down and I hummed in pleasure which ran through me. My mouth was still open my eyes half closed as I slowly swayed on his cock enjoying the seconds, my hands pressed Azriel against the sofa but I didn't care as a new shudder filled me as Azriel briefly moved inside me. His hands ran along my thighs as he watched me cum from his thick, enormous size. I was breathing heavily as I leaned against him after a short while, my tight cunt still clenching around him as my muscles were still anchored. My hands went to his back, to the place where his wings were anchored and gently, I stroked along it. Azriel's jerking up and the enormous pleasure that ran through him made me do it again and I grinned as his cock began to pulsate inside me and he began again, thrusting gently but hard into me from below and I whimpered and clung around his neck as his hands held my hips and he began again to fuck me fast and deep, our laps joined and my butt jiggled from the force. I stroked along his wings again and again, soft and gentle, but it was enough for him to come inside me shortly after and he moaned against my ear and pumped his cum into me so deep and much that I sighed and my fingers buried themselves in his hair as I helped Azriel ride out his high and I started taking him again slowly so it was more comfortable for him.
'Fuck Jenna', Azriel groaned out and his hands grabbed my butt and massaged it. I hummed and pressed myself tighter against him, his hot cock still buried deep inside me. I knew we would have to clean ourselves up, which is why with a hiss I took Azriel's cock out of me and I tried to stand. If I hadn't been holding on Azriel's shoulders for support, I would have fallen right back onto the sofa, but I remained standing unsteadily.
'Where is the bathroom?', I asked, looking down at Azriel, who was again looking at me with that amused look, he just knew he could do it, and it annoyed me that he was so sure of himself.
'Down the hall, the second door', he said, watching me as I turned and tried to keep my legs from shaking. I looked for as good a hold as I could on almost anything in my path. I grinned as an idea occurred to me.
'If you're really as good as you think you are', I said mischievously, looking behind me, 'why am I still standing?'
His eyes darkened and I ran as best I could to the bathroom, but after a few seconds I was scooped up in Azriel's arms.
'I'll show you how sure of myself I really am', he said and slammed the door behind us.