a friend

The afternoon passed and I got ready for the gala at Dawn Court. My hair had been put back in slight waves, adorned with individual barrettes, studded with pearls. They shone and fell down my back. Next, I put on one of my lingerie, one that also matched the dress, before putting that on as well.
It was gorgeous and clung tightly to my curves before falling flat down, shimmering in the light. The two slits at my hips showed off my legs and my high heels. I applied some makeup afterwards, but not too much, I had always been the person who preferred less of it. I ran the lip gloss over my lips once more before turning away from the mirror and walking over to my jewellery dresser.
I pulled out earrings, a matching necklace, and a bracelet and watch before putting them on. My painted fingernails leading over the necklace, bracelet, I had never looked so beautiful as I did today. I was so elegant and formal, yet for the first time, I thought I radiated my fae - beauty. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled slightly. And yet I was brought out of this trance when someone knocked on the door and entered.
It was Azriel, who had also finished dressing and for a moment I held my breath. His suit was black as night, his shirt underneath too, yet he looked incredibly handsome. The shirt stretched across his muscular chest, his jacket tight against his broad shoulders, his hair combed back. His suit pants fit tightly around his toned legs and I had to restrain myself from biting my lip. A small gold chain gleamed around his neck, hardly noticeable unless you looked directly at it. It nestled around his neck and reflected the hazel colour of his eyes. My eyes ran shamelessly over his handsome body, his heavenly features and muscles. On his hands, I now noticed, were scattered gold rings adorning them. It surprised me that he now provided them more publicly and was no longer too ashamed of them. Still, my knees were getting soft, Az with jewellery had become much hotter and harder in a different way than I would have guessed.
In the end, I couldn't stop myself from biting my lip. I probably would have sighed otherwise from this heavenly sight and fallen at Az's feet had he not approached me at that moment. I didn't need to say the question.
'I have something else for you', Azriel said and also let his eyes glide over me and my curves. I raised an eyebrow, still fixated on his hands and how incredibly elegant he looked. Az sat down on the box that was in front of my bed and pulled out a small dagger, as well as a holder for it from nowhere.
'I don't think you'll need it, but', he said, looking up again, 'just in case.'
With a wave of his hand, he beckoned me to him and I stood between his legs. His hands ran along the sides of my thigh, which were exposed by my dress. I felt the cold of the rings on my skin and wanted to press myself closer to them. The cold to the hot desire that ran through me was a pleasant change. Azriel tapped against the underside of my thigh; I should put it next to him on the box, I realized. Slowly I lifted my leg, free skin making contact with Azriel's wonderful, seductive hands as he ran them along my thigh as I placed it next to his thigh on the box. I looked down at him, and yet I realized that I had fallen for him. His eyes held pleasure in them as he slid his hand further up, he was in control here and I quickly realized it.
'The dagger?', I asked quietly, knowing that if I raised my voice, it would tremble from his touch. Azriel's other hand took the holster. It was tan leather, soft and stretchy, yet sturdy. It was simple, decorated with a few curls and loops, yet it wasn't going to be anything too flashy. Azriel's hand travelled down my leg and then gently lifted my foot so he could slide the retainer up my leg. He didn't miss an opportunity to have his hands on me, not that it bothered me. I saw that you could also adjust the bracket depending on whether it was too big or too small.

'You could have just opened it up and closed it around my thigh again', I muttered softly to him, but he just grinned cheekily.
'Where's the fun in that?', came his reply and I quietly looked up. His hands were now running along my thigh, pulling the fastener further up before I stopped his wandering hands.
'Don't you think that's high enough?', I asked, amused, noticing how his hands returned to the bracket. Still, the small hint of his smile almost brought me to my knees. He pulled the retainer a little tighter around my thigh. His eyes looked to mine; his gaze full of amused, hot lust.
'Is that good? Or is it to tight?, he asked hoarsely, and I just nodded that it was fine, through hearing his seducive voice i lost mine. God, what he would do to me, what those hands could do, would we let each other. But those thoughts were out of place here, because we would be leaving soon, and I knew that neither Azriel nor I would short-change anything that had to do with sex. Azriel put the dagger in its holster and turned his head to my thigh before sliding his tongue over it.
My eyes fluttered and my hand gripped his strong shoulder. And it intensified as he slid higher, pushing the dress further up and sliding up and down the inside of my thigh, his head almost hidden behind the fabric of my dress.
I whimpered out as he bit gently into my soft flesh, my fingers digging into his shoulder as my knees softened and Az spread my leg further to the side. His hot tongue, his hands, everything about him was going to ruin me if he didn't stop now.
'Az', I brought out and my hand clasped his silky black hair and I tugged on it. Azriel grumbled, he didn't seem to approve, yet he reluctantly lifted his head. My breathing was rapid and my heart drummed wildly in my chest as I looked into his eyes. My hand went from his hair to his prominent chin and I leaned down to him so that our mouths were barely an inch apart.
'Not now', I talked at him, though I was really doing it for myself. I could barely hide the rush of lust that flashed through me and my desire lusted for him, for every little part of his body, no matter how tiny. I knew I would have a hard time staying away from the shadow singer today.
My whispers against his sensual lips, full and round and all at once I felt heavy again from the power, he had on me without even lifting a finger. I wanted to lean against him, feel his length inside me, moan for him and let him seduce me into a whole other world than the one we were facing today.
'And you're sure about that?', he asked me rough, deep voice running through my abdomen. I shook my head, hell no I wasn't. His hands grabbed me and with a swing I was on his lap, my legs at the sides of his and I realized how his hands held me wrapped around my waist, giving me support. I sighed in the fact of this wonderful contact between us, while his face approached mine and soon, he put his lips on mine. My hand buried itself in his hair and I pressed myself against him, needing more, wanting more. His hands ran over my bare thighs and disappeared into the slits of the dress until they reached my bottom and he squeezed it. I moaned into his mouth, which was warm and wet, our tongues joined in a dance. He sucked my tongue and the kiss became indescribably hot and I let this heat enter me, let it fill me. God, he was the downfall, but an extremely erotic one. I felt him pushing his lap against mine and heat shot up my face. Still, I didn't want to turn away from this stunning seduction, he was just too overwhelming. He released his mouth from mine and I whimpered at the loss of his glorious mouth on mine, but Azriel's lips were already finding a path along my neck again. I became aware of how I too was now thrusting toward his lap to intensify our touch, to memorize every part of his long swelling erection. I whimpered out as Az found my sweet spot and he began to suck and caress it.
But I was snapped out of my trance when I heard Azriel's warning growl, which filled the room. I stopped my movements and wanted to ask what was going on, but Azriel had already put his lips on mine again, sweeping away any thought that had just crossed my mind. I sighed into his mouth and pressed back against him, which he took in with hungry hands. Nevertheless, a wave of annoyance now rushed through our Bond and I detached myself from him.
'What?', I asked, half grinning, half confused.
'Rhys', was the only thing I got to hear before: 'He wants us to come down, everyone else is apparently already waiting.'
Blushes shot up my face and I coughed sheepishly.
'But I have so much better things to do right now', Azriel whispered in my ear and sucked and licked my earlobe again.
'We'd better go', I said, but my protest didn't seem to get him off track.
'AZRIEL!', thundered from below and I laughed. I knew Rhysand wasn't angry, just annoyed that his brother hadn't finally come down.
'Come on', I said, breaking away from his grip before holding out my hand to him. He kissed it before intertwining his in mine. It warmed my heart and made it skip when he did that. I was like a school girl who finally got what she had always wanted and now she was totally embarrassed and freaking out over every little item. Still, we made it to the door as Azriel ran his hand over my dress once more and smoothed it out, his hand staying by my bottom a little longer than usual.
'Az- ', I began threateningly, but he silenced me with the kiss he gave me. It wasn't a long kiss, yet there were too many dirty promises in it for me to carry it out any longer without going back to the bed and picking up where we left off.
'Go on', Az said with amusement as he pushed his hips against mine from behind and let me feel his still hard erection. I let out a small guttural moan, but I forced myself to keep going. Through the door and then to the stairs, which then led us downstairs to the others, who were all, in fact, already waiting. 
'Glad to see you made it too', Cassian said, grinning mischievously at us. Rhysand stood next to him and looked at Azriel with a raised eyebrow, yet he said nothing as a small grin flitted across his face.