•3• 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧

"Don't text him tonight. Even though you miss him and even though you loved him more than anything else, don't text him. Stop wasting your energy on someone who doesn't give a shit about you."

-Unknown

🥀

Your POV

Tom and I decided that he would come back with me to the Airbnb to get my stuff, and then we'll go to his house. It sounds easy but I know Gabe will be there and ready to start a fight with me or Tom the moment he sees us.

"You really don't have to do this," I say as Tom drives me back to the Airbnb. It's a short drive and I can already see our Airbnb. "I can go in by myself."

"Can't let you do that, I don't trust you and that dick in alone in the same room together." He looks at me for a moment, "I'm coming in with you. Don't try to change my mind about it." He says and I can here the concern for me in his voice.

He parks in front of the building and we both get out. We walk up to the door and walk straight in. The first thing I see is Gabe sitting on the couch. His head turns to the door and I immediately regret coming back here.

"The hell do you want?" He asks, then he sees Tom standing behind me. "And you brought him!?"

"Calm down, I'm just getting my stuff and then leaving." I say.

He rolls his eyes and turns back to the tv, "Hurry up."

I lead Tom to my room and get out my suitcase. We quickly start shoving all my stuff into it. It doesn't take long and soon we are ready to leave. We start going to the door but as I reach for the handle a hand grabs my wrist. I look up to see Gabe.

"Get your hand off her." Tom says sternly behind me.

"Y/n, we need to talk." Gabe says, ignoring Tom.

"Let me go." I say and try to pull my hand away from him, but his grip is too tight. "Gabe." I warn.

He lets go, "Make him leave so we can talk."

"I'm not going to talk to you." I say and Tom steps in front of me.

"Go back to the car Darling." Tom says to me and hands me the keys out of his pocket. I don't question him and open the door. I walk to the car and put my stuff in the back before getting into the car.

Tom's POV

"Darling?" Gabe yells as Y/n leaves. "Don't call my girl pet names!"

"She's not your girl anymore." I state.

"Oh and she's yours?"

"Never said that man." I start walking to the door.

"Where are you guys going?"

"Away from you." I turn around and salute sarcastically before leaving. I quickly get into the car with Y/n before he can bother us anymore.

"What happened?" She asked me. I look at her, "Nothing, don't worry about it." I start the car and begin driving to my house.

"Thank you by the way, for getting me out of there." She says.

"No problem. He really was being an asshole." I say and she laughs quietly. Her laugh is so addicting.

We talk some more on the way there and I learn a lot about her. She lives in California with her sister and best friend. She works to helps her family's small business. I love how she's close to her family like I am.

We get to my house and her jaw drops. "You are rich." She whispers and I laugh. The house isn't a mansion but I guess it is nicer than the average house.

"Come on, let me show you around." I say as we pull into the driveway.

Your POV

I get out the car and Tom leads me into the house. As soon as we walk in a dog runs up to us.

"Hi Baby!" I lean down and pet them.

"That's Tessa, she's a sweetheart." Tom chuckles from behind me.

"Hello Tessa." I say in a baby voice as she tries to lick my face.

"Ok Tess," Tom laughs and bends down next to me, "Calm down, she's gonna be staying here a while."

We both stand back up and Tessa follows us as Tom shows me around the house. The living room and kitchen is way nicer than mine. The house also feels super homey.

"Okay, the last thing is the bedrooms." He says and puts his hand on the small of my back as he leads me through a hallway. He stops in front of a door and opens it.

The room feels just as homey as the rest of the house and I love it. The furniture goes perfectly with the rest of the house and the room also has it's own bathroom.

"Will this work?" Tom asks as I look around the room.

"Yeah it's perfect." I turn to him. "Thank you."

He smiles at me, "Of course Doll."

I turn away and blush at the new pet name as I put my stuff down.

"Here, let me show you upstairs." He says when I turn back to him.

"Okay," I nod and we leave the room. The upstairs isn't too interesting except Tom's room is there.

"Just let me know if you need anything." Tom says after he's done showing me around. "Also I'll make dinner tonight. For lunch you can just eat whatever you want, the kitchen is now your kitchen too."

"Thanks." I say.

"You're welcome." He smiles.

I go back to my room and start unpacking my stuff.

This is going to be an interesting next few weeks.

A/N

Sorry this chapter is kinda trash but thanks for making it to the third chapter I guess. Also I just when from an iPhone 7 to a 12 and it's freaking me out because it has no home button lol