•14• 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

"My heart talks about nothing but you."

-Albert Camus

🥀

Your POV

I decide to make breakfast for me and Tom, because Tom has basically been doing everything for me since I got here.

"What are you doing?" Tom says with a smile as he walks into the kitchen.

I giggle, "Making breakfast."

"Nope, that's my job." He says as he hugs me from behind, his head resting on my shoulder.

"I don't care, I'm doing it today."

"Mmh," he hums, "fine." He begins to softly kiss my jaw and down to my neck.

"Stop that, you're distracting me."

He lets out a small laugh and raises his head from my shoulder. He kisses the top of my head and rests his head there.

"Sorry baby." He mumbles into my hair. I smile widely to myself.

"It's okay Tommy." I say returning the nickname.

He hugs me tighter around the waist, "I like it when you call me that."

I laugh softly, "I know, you told me earlier."

I feel him smile against my hair as Tessa's small footsteps come from down the hallway. Tom lets go of me and walks away to get Tessa some food.

I continue to cook until my phone dings next to me. I pick it up to see a text from Millie.

Millie: Holy shit, you weren't kidding

My eyebrows knit together in confusion as I open the link she sent.

Spider-Man actor Tom Holland spotted in London sharing a kiss with Y/n Y/l/n, who is known for working at her family business in LA

Spider-Man actor Tom Holland spotted in London sharing a kiss with Y/n Y/l/n, who is known for working at her family business in LA. The two had been spotted earlier this month supposedly going on a dinner date.

18hrs ago - 15,273,749 likes
View all 30,276 comments

"Shit" I say as I bite my lip and begin to read the comments.

"What?" Tom comes over to me, he looks over my shoulder to see the article. "Stop that darling." He says as he takes the phone from my hand and places it face-down on the counter.

"But—"

"No Love, don't read those comments. It's not good for you, trust me."

I glare at him and he just smiles before giving me a soft kiss on the lips. "Promise me you won't do that to yourself." He says softly against my lips.