•18• 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

"I can talk to hundreds of people in one day but none of them compare to the smile you can give me in one minute."

-Unknown

🥀

Your POV

After our shower Tom decided that he immediately needed to make me breakfast because I "look like I need to eat something". This caused him to quickly run to the kitchen and start cooking. Why did I look like I needed to eat right that second? I have no idea, but it may have to do with Tom realizing and remembering that we hadn't eat yet.

While Tom was worried I was going to starve, I did nothing to make the situation better.

"Oh my god I'm going to die! My stomach hurts so much! Oh, I can feel it! I'm dying!" I yell as I pretend to pass out on the couch while Tessa runs around and tries to lick my face.

"Shut up, I just feel bad I didn't make breakfast for you earlier." Tom laughs from the kitchen.

I get up from the couch and walk over to him. "Aww Tom, you're perfect." I say as I kiss him on the cheek. He blushes before kissing me and continuing to cook. I stand back and watch him, looking over his hair and face. His slightly wet hair from our shower fell perfectly onto his forehead, and the soft freckles covering his face were barely noticeable unless you knew they were there. I move my eyes down to muscles along his arms, his tight black t-shirt pulling at his chest. The veins on his arms pull my view down to the veins along his hands.

"Whatcha looking at baby?" He asks, my eyes snap back up to his to see a small smirk on his face.

"Nothing," I feel my face getting hot.

Tom finishes making us breakfast and walks over to me. He places his hands on my waist and pulls me in. I place my hands on his chest as Tom softly kisses my lips.

"You were staring at me while I cooked." He says against my lips.

"I can't help it, you're pretty." I smile.

"You're prettier." He says.

"No you," I say back.

"No you're the prettiest and that's final." He says quickly before I can respond.

"But-"

"No!" he stops me with a kiss, "I said it's final."

I roll my eyes and try to push him away but he pulls me close to his chest. I groan into his shirt as he chuckles and kisses my head.

"I love you." He says into my hair.

"I love you too, now let's eat."

✦ ✦ ✦

"What do you want to do today? I mean I know it's like eleven a.m. and we just ate breakfast but still." Tom asks me with a soft smile.

I laugh, "I don't know, let's just stay home."

Tom's smile grows bigger, "what do want to do here then?"

"Everything." I shrug.

Tom laughs, "Everything?" He smirks.

"Yup" I smirk back.

So we did, mostly, everything we could. This included video games, board games, cooking, baking, and even doing Tom's makeup (Which he sadly took off because it "made his face feel weird"). Just anything we could think of to have a good laugh.

Now we sit in the living room after eating dinner watching a YouTube video that will tell us if our crush likes us or not. We each have a notebook and pen out so we can see how many points we get.

"Number 6." The video says, "When your crush is around their friends, what do they do?
A.) doesn't even look at you
B.) doesn't talk to you, but gives occasional glances
C.) Includes you in conversation
D.) Makes fun of you"

"I'm going to be honest," I say to Tom as the video tells me how many points I get for the one that applies to me, "My crush makes fun of me, all the time like it's so annoying."

"Wow, he sounds like a dick."

"He is, literally I don't even know why I like him."

"Who is he?" Tom laughs as he puts his notebook down and ignores the video.

"Some random rich guy I'm hoping will give me all his money." I smirk as I put my notebook down too.

Tom puts his hand over his chest and pretends to act offended.

"I didn't say it was you!" I say and Tom pretends to act even more dramatic by adding a loud gasp. "Anyways," I laugh and lean against him, "He's actually pretty cute."

"Hmm really?" He chuckles.

"Yup, okay that's enough about my crush, what about yours?" I ask jokingly.

"Oh, she's wonderful." Tom sighs with a smile, "she has great personality and is super pretty. And she looks at me sometimes around her friends."

"Damn, I wish my crush would do that."

"Yea, maybe you should change your crush." He suggests.

"Change my crush to who? You?" I smile.

"It would be more convenient, since your my crush."

"Aww," I smile and kiss his cheek. "Ok fine you're my crush now."

"Who was your crush before? I'm getting so tired of saying the word crush."

I laugh, "It was..." I think of a random person, " Timothée Chalamet."

Tom gasps loudly and I laugh. He quickly brings his hand down to my stomach and begins to tickle me.

"No!" I scream.

"Say you like me better than Timothée Chalamet!"

"I like you more than— Timothée Chalamet!" I say and tom stops, leaving me to catch my breath.

"You better." He laughs.

"I've never even met him calm down." I hit him softly on the chest as I laugh. I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

"You better not be too tired darling." He kisses the top of my head as he pulls me up onto his lap.

I wrap my arms around his neck and peck his lips. "I'm not."

"Mmh, good, because we still haven't done everything you wanted to do today."

"What have we not done?" I ask.

"We haven't done everything yet." He says softly as he smirks.

"Well then we have some things to do then." I say, not able to talk any louder than a whisper.

Tom brings his face closer to me, his lips just barely hovering over mine. My eyes flutter closed and my breath catches in my throat as his hot breath fans over my face.

Tom slowly closes the gap between us and kisses me softly yet passionately.

Fuck, I can't wait to see where this goes.

A/N

DONT WORRY, YALL ARE NOT GETTING ROBBED

I'm just saving the *smut* for the next chapter 😏

Anyways, love you all so much!! ❤️❤️