•4• 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬

"The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time"

-Unknown

🥀

Your POV

After unpacking all my stuff it's around lunch time. I go into the kitchen and make myself a sandwich to eat. Just as I sit down to eat Tom comes into the kitchen to make himself some food.

"Got all your stuff unpacked?" He asks as he walks past me.

"Yup, I really like the room."

"Good, I was worried you may not like it." He shrugs as he makes his lunch.

"Really?" I'm surprised he would think that.

"I-I don't know, it's dumb." He says as a slight pink tint comes to his face.

"No, no, it's okay. I just don't know how anyone couldn't love this house."

"Actually I've been thinking about moving to the states sometime soon." He tells me.

"Oh?"

"Yeah I've been filming and traveling more and I've wanting to live down there for a while, so why not?"

"That's cool. You gonna miss this house at all?"

He smiles and looks around, "Probably, Yeah."

I continue to eat my food and Tom soon joins me. We talk a bit more and I start to notice just how easy it is to talk to him. Even after just knowing each other for less than a day, there's no awkward pauses in our conversation. We just flow together naturally.

I tell him the places I have planned to go while I'm here in London. That includes The Tower of London, The British Museum, Tower Bridge, and the Natural History Museum. Tom is coming with me to all of those places too.

"Well," Tom starts, "Since you don't have any plans for tonight maybe we could watch a movie." He suggests.

"Sure, what should we watch?"

"I don't know. You have any ideas?"

I smirk, "How about one of your movies?"

He rolls his eyes, "No."

"Yes!"

He looks at me with an unamused expression, but I can tell he's fighting back a smile. "We're not watching one of my movies."

"Come on! Please?"

He sighs, "Which one would you want to see?"

I smile, "Spider-Man."

He smiles back, "Which one? I have two."

"Whichever one you like more."

"Okay, Far From Home it is." He says as he goes back to eating his lunch. I grin and continue to eat too.

✦     ✦     ✦

Tom's POV

Before Y/n and I watched Far From Home I went out to buy us snacks to have during the movie.

When I got back I found her sitting on the couch with Tessa. Tess's head was on Y/n's leg and she petted her. It was an adorable sight and I would be lying if I said I wasn't slightly falling for her.

She looked up at me and smiled that beautiful smile of hers. But I could still see the heartbreak behind it of what has happened to her today. It broke me a little to see the sadness in her, so I promised myself then that I would make this trip for her as happy as it could possibly be.

"Hi." She says.

"Hi." I say back as I hand her the snacks she asked for.

"Thank you."

"No problem Darling, are you ready to watch the movie?"

"Yup, I can't wait."

I smile before sitting down next to her. Tessa is in between us and we are both petting her. I bet Tess is loving all this attention.

I turn on the movie and we watch in almost complete silence. Every once in a while Y/n will comment on something that happens but other than that we are just enjoying the movie and each other's company.

To be honest I was worried that she wouldn't like the movie. I don't know why, but I'm nervous that she'll judge me. It's not like she's a really judgmental person, I just don't want her to think of me in a bad way. It doesn't matter I guess, after this trip she's going back to America and we'll probably never see each other again.

A little past halfway into the movie Tessa leaves, so now it's just me and Y/n sitting on the couch. Y/n brings her legs up to her chest, she wraps her arms around her legs as if she's cold.

"You cold darlin?" I ask.

"Yeah." She says.

I get up and grab her a blanket. When I come back she brings her legs down and reaches out for the blanket. I hand it to her and she puts it over herself as I sit down next her.

About 20 minutes go by and I notice that Y/n hasn't really said anything in a while. I look at her out of the corner of my eye and I see her yawn. A little while later I see her eyes start to droop close but then she opens them back up again.

She's so adorable

No Tom! You just met her!

As I try to shake the thought away I feel a tapping on my shoulder. I look over to see Y/n looking at me.

"Can I lay my head on your shoulder?" She says in a cute tired voice while barely being able to hold her eyes open.

"Of course darlin." I smile softly at her.

"Thank you." She rubs her eye and lays her head down on my shoulder. Then I feel butterflies in my stomach.

Thomas!

No, I can't have a crush on her, she just got out of a relationship.

I continue to watch the movie and I feel myself get more tired. Y/n has fallen asleep on my shoulder and I think that I'm about to fall asleep too.

Before I know it I'm laying my head on top of hers and closing my eyes. I fall asleep in seconds.

A/N

I'm so so so so so sorry for not updating for over a month. I just went on vacation so I wasn't writing then but other than that I just haven't been inspired to write. I'll try to update more often but I can't make any promises lol