•9• 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐞

"I looked at him as a friend until I realized I loved him"

-Unknown

🥀

Your POV

When it's about time to leave I exit my room and head to the living room to wait for Tom. After a few minutes I hear Tom come out of his room.

"Ok Y/n—" Tom looks up from his phone and stops in the middle of his sentence. His eyes quickly scan over my body and his mouth is open in an 'o' shape. "Uh... Wow." He smiles and laughs softly, "You look amazing."

"Thank you."

"It's true." He smiles at me for a moment then tilts his head toward the door. "We should probably go."

"Yeah."

I get up off the couch and start to walk to the door when I realize Tom isn't following me. I turn around and look at him confused.

He walks up to me and holds out his left elbow to me with a big grin on his face.

"Really?" I ask him unimpressed.

"Yes."

I roll my eyes and link my arm through his. "You're cheesy." I say as we start walking to the door.

"I don't care." Tom smiles down at me as he opens the front door.

"It's cute." I say without thinking.

"Oh so I'm cute?" He teases.

I shrug, feeling my cheeks heat up.

Tom smirks and looks back at where we're walking. When we get to his car we unlink arms and he opens the door for me. I say a quiet 'thank you' to him before getting in. He gently closes the door after making sure I was fully in the car. He walks around to the driver's side and gets in.

We drive to the pub and it's a pretty short trip. We listen to the music on the radio most of the time but Tom also talks to me about Haz and his brothers.

When we get there Tom gets out of the car and quickly runs over to my side to open the door for me. He also insists on us linking arms, which didn't take much convincing before I put my arm through his.

We walk inside and Tom quickly finds the table with two curly haired boys. Tom unlinks our arms to hug them and then Tom introduces me to them.

"Guys this is Y/n," The boys say hi to me, "And Y/n, this is Harry," he points to the shorter one with curly hair, "and this is Sam." then he points to the one with a bit lighter hair and freckles.

"Hi" I smile at them.

We sit down at the table and I sit next to Tom. Harry and Sam are sitting in front of us. The three of them catch up on the things going on in their lives. I try to keep up the best I can but eventually I give up and just listen to what they're saying. Tom tries to include me in the conversation the best he can and so do the twins. The whole Holland family seems so kind I can't help but smile.

After about ten minutes I see Tom look over and smile. I follow his gaze and see who I assume is Haz walking towards us.

"Hey mate." Tom gets up and gives him a bro hug before sitting back down. Haz sits in front of me with the twins. He introduces himself to me and shakes my hand across the table.