•5• 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐬

"You have got the arms I want to be wrapped in. You have got the eyes I want to get lost in. You have got the smile I can never resist. You have got the voice I want to listen to for hours. I decided on you, I want you and only you."

-Unknown

🥀

Your POV

I wake up to Tessa laying on top of me. I giggle softly and try to adjust my position, then I notice Tom's arms are wrapped around me. I go to lift my head and accidentally hit Tom's head. He lifts his head up and groans.

"Sorry." I whisper.

"It's alright darlin." He says tiredly.

I look at the tv and see that the movie has ended, "What time is it?"

Tom pulls his phone out of his pocket, "2 am."

"Really?"

"Yeah, do you want to go to bed for real?" He laughs slightly.

"Yeah." I smile.

Tom removes his arms from around me and I immediately feel colder. I move and grab my phone from the table before turning to Tom.

"Ok well, goodnight." I smile to him.

"Goodnight darlin. I'll see you tomorrow... or later I guess." He says and starts to go upstairs, Tessa right behind him.

"See ya." I said before going to my room.

I plug my phone into my charger before laying down. It takes a while for me to fall asleep, my mind is focused on one person, and you would probably except it to be Gabe and our whole breakup but no, all I can think about is Tom.  And how comforting it was to wake up with his arms around me.

Y/n! Stop!

No I can't think of him that way. There's no way he could like me like that.

I finally fall asleep fantasizing about what it would be like to date Tom Holland.

✦ ✦ ✦

I wake up to someone shaking my shoulder I turn and push their hand away.

"Hey darlin, you need to start getting ready, we got to get going soon." Tom says softly to me.

"What?" I ask in a tired voice.

"The Natural History Museum remember?"

"Oh yeah." I sit up.

Tom chuckles, "We have to leave in an hour and half. I made breakfast so you can come eat whenever you want."

"Okay, thank you."

"No problem." He smiles at me before leaving.

I stretch my arms about my head and yawn before grabbing my phone. I see some texts from my sister Alaina and best friend Millie.

~Over Text~

Alaina: Hey are you doing ok? I heard that you and Gabe broke up

Millie: Yeah, also how's London?

Alaina: Y/n?

Millie: Dude it's literally the middle of the night for her

Alaina: Oh yeah

Millie: You are literally the stupidest person I've ever met in my life

Alaina: stfu I hate u

Millie: oh whatever you love me

Alaina: Ugh

Y/n: Yeah I broke up with Gabe

Alaina: Are you doing okay? Where are you staying?

Y/n: I'm okay, I'm staying at a friends place, I met him here

Millie: What?!

Y/n: Wait, isn't it like the middle of the night for you?

Alaina: You really think we get sleep?

Y/n: 🙄

Millie: ok but ur staying with a guy?

Y/n: Yeah

Millie: what's his name?

Y/n: Tom Holland

Alaina: ur kidding

Y/n: Nope, it's the famous British actor

Millie: oh my god Y/n you better not be joking

Y/n: I'm not!
Y/n: I gtg he made me breakfast

Millie: I'm literally screaming

~Off Text~

I put my phone down with a smile on my face before getting up and heading to the kitchen. When I walked in Tom was sitting down at the table and eating. When he sees me he sends me a quick smile. Before I get my food Tessa excitedly runs over to me.

"Hello sweetheart." I smile down at her and pet her head.

Tom's POV

Seeing Y/n being sweet to Tessa warms my heart and I don't know why. Tessa loves literally everyone and I don't ever feel this way when watching someone interact with her, but something about seeing Y/n smiling and petting Tess puts a warm smile on my face.

Y/n gets her food before sitting down at the table with me. We start talking about anything other than earlier this morning. I know I felt something when I looked down to see her in my arms. I doubt she felt the same, but I can't help the little spark I feel when she smiles at me. God, I feel like a teenager again having a crush on a girl. I just don't remember those feelings being this strong.

When we're both done eating she goes back to her room to get ready. I clean up the mess I made while making breakfast. I tried harder than usually this time to make a good meal, you can probably already guess why.

Yes, because I'm falling for Y/n.

A/N

I'm sorry for making this chapter so short, the next chapter with have around 1200+ words so it might take a while to write. Anyways thank you for reading!