•17• 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

"You're in a relationship to be happy, to smile, to laugh and to make good memories.
Not to constantly be upset, to feel hurt and to cry."

-Unknown

🥀

Your POV

I wake to Tom's arms wrapped protectively around me and my hands on his chest. His head is resting on top of mine and I close my eyes again, feeling safe in his arms.

After a few minutes of relaxing against him, he begins to stir and lets out a sigh. He kisses the top of my head and I respond by softly kissing his neck. He holds me tighter against him. "Good morning my love." He says in his raspy morning voice.

"Good morning Tommy." I say, my breath fanning across his neck.

He lifts his head from on top of mine and lifts me up so we can lay to face to face. He rests his forehead against mine and we both close our eyes.

"I don't want to get up." I sigh.

He starts to rub my back comfortingly, "me neither."

My fingers go to his hair and I begin to play with his soft curls. We lay there like that for a while, just enjoying each other's company.

"Are we going anywhere today?" I ask him.

"Nope, today is a day off. Tomorrow we are going to the British museum, then the next day is Tower Bridge, then we have the rest of the days to ourselves."

"How many days is that?" I ask anxiously, I don't look forward to being without him.

"Excluding today, you have five more days left." He says, his voice filled with sadness.

I sigh and regain myself. I grab both sides of his face and pull away to look him in the eyes, "No being sad ok? It's not like I'm never going to see you again, it'll be okay."

He brown eyes look into mine, it's hard to read his expression but he nods and moves one of my hands away from his face to kiss my palm. "I love you."

I smile at him, "I love you too."

He leans forward and kisses my lips softly before pulling away.

"We should probably get up."

"Why?" I say, pretending to be sad.

"Because, I need to take a shower." He sits up.

"Then do that by yourself, I can stay here." I joke.

"Don't you want to come with me?" He asks, looking down at me with a smirk.

My joking stops and my eyes widen, I prop myself up on my elbows. "I've never showered with anyone before."

He smiles, "Neither have I."

He sees my hesitation and quickly adds, "I don't mean like in a sexy way, but just like I don't know... a romantic way. Not sex."

I nod my head, "Then yes, I'll take a shower with you."

He pretends to act offended, "So you're saying you wouldn't want to have sex with me?"

I immediately feel embarrassed and I lay back down on the bed and cover my face as I let out a sheepish laugh. Tom lets out a laugh and leans down to kiss the top of my head. "I'm messing with you baby." He says as he takes my hands and pulls them away from my face. He kisses my nose softly before kissing my lips. "Come on love."

He grabs both of my arms and pulls me up so I'm sitting. He gets out of bed and walks around to my side before taking my hands in his. He pulls my arms slightly and I stand up. I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder. We stand there for a few moments while Tom rubs my back softly. "You feel okay?"