•16• 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬🔥

Quick A/N (please read)

This chapter will have smut, and I will put a * where it starts and ends. So this smut will be more based off of loving someone, instead of just kinks (which is mostly what's on this app). I just don't feel comfortable writing something where the characters feel like they don't have any feelings for each other. So it will be good communication and love. Ok hope you have fun reading!

Also this chapter will be much longer than the other ones! (3,200 words 😳)

"I am in love with your smile, your voice, your body, your laugh, your eyes. But most of all, I am in love with your soul."

-Unknown

🥀

Your POV

After we eat and pay for our food, Tom starts to take me to my next surprise.

"You're going to love it, well, I hope you do. I mean it's not like as fancy as the—" he says quickly keep his eyes on the road as he drives.

"Tom, stop," I interrupt him "you're stressing me and yourself out." I laugh.

"Okay, okay, sorry." He apologizes.

"I don't need something fancy you know."

"I know, but I don't care, I want to give you fancy." He looks over at me with a small smile. I look away as an uncontrollably smile comes to my face.

"You're too good to me." I say softly.

"Oh darlin, nothing I do will be more than you deserve, you deserve everything good in this world." He places his warm hand on my thigh and rubs it comfortingly.

My heart swells at his words. Everything that he says makes me fall in love with him even more.

"Thank you, Tommy." I say just above a whisper.

He looks at me for a moment, "I love you."

"I love you too." I reply, bringing his hand up to my lips and I kiss his knuckles.

✦      ✦      ✦

Tom pulls into a parking spot outside a park. From what I can see it looks like any ordinary park that a parent would take their kid to. It has slides, swings, and merry-go-rounds. But further back there is a small bridge hidden by trees behind all the playgroup equipment. We get out of the car and Tom takes my hand and leads me to the bridge. It looks old, but sturdy.

"Ok I know it looks creepy but I promise you it's not." Tom says and I laugh as we walk across the bridge.

"You sure that you're not gonna murder me back here?"

"I promise my love." My chest fills at 'my love' and I hold myself closer to him.

We walk along a path through the forest and after a little while I see a pond with a gazebo.