•12• 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

"Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favorite."

-Unknown

🥀

Your POV

After eating, Tom and I went to our rooms to get ready to leave. Our plan is to just go around London and to even some of Tom's favorite places.

I start getting ready to leave. I pick out my outfit careful, wanting to look good because Tom told me we would probably run into some paparazzi. I know that seems dumb but if I'm going to see these pictures everywhere of Tom and I, I at least want to look nice.

I choose an outfit and do my makeup.

(Your outfit and makeup, if you don't like it then imagine something else

(Your outfit and makeup, if you don't like it then imagine something else. Your hair is however you want)

After getting ready I grab my phone and my wallet before leaving my room. I see Tom leaning against the counter and looking at his phone. When he hears my steps coming from my room he looks up. His eyes scan up and down my body and when his eyes meet mine I see him take in a slow deep breath.

"Hey," he breathes out, "you look amazing."

I smile and walk closer to him, "thank you, I just wanted to look good so I can show off these paparazzi photos." I joke and Tom lets out a laugh.

"I don't think you could have a bad photo if you tried." Tom says and I turn away to hide my smile. "Don't do that," Tom puts his finger under my chin and makes me look at him. "Let me see that pretty smile."

"You're cheesy." I say in a whisper, too flustered to speak any louder.

"I know." He smiles and removes his finger from my face. "You ready to go?"

I nod, "yeah."

Tom first showed me a small candy shop that he used to go to with his brothers when he was younger. He insisted on buying me my favorite candy before getting himself something. We now are walking through the streets and looking at shops while eating our candy and talking.

"So you have about a week left here right?" He asks.

"Yup" I nod.

"You don't look very happy about that." He laughs softly.

"Well yeah, cause I'm going to miss you."

"I thought you were going to say something about missing the city."

I only shrug at his words.

He takes a deep breath and looks ahead of him as we walk. "I'm going to miss you too darlin."

I give him a small smile and he smiles back.

We continue to walk after we both finish our candy and we come across a fountain.

"It's so pretty!" I say as I drag Tom towards it.

"Not as pretty as you." He says when we stop and stand in front of it. I elbow him in the stomach.

"Stop!" I say.

"Why?" He laughs, "You always have the cutest smile when I say stuff like that."

I roll my eyes at him.

After a moment of silence he speaks up, "I know you like me."

"What?" I turn to face him.

"You told me last night that you had a crush on me." He smirks, "then you asked if I liked you too."

I feel my face burn with embarrassment, but I regain myself and return the smirk. "What did you say?"

Now it was his turn to blush, "Uh-well, you know..."

"But I don't," I say as I get closer to him, "that's why I'm asking you. What did you say?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Well, because it seems like—" I try to say but Tom cuts me off by grabbing the sides of my face and connecting our lips. I melt into the kiss as butterflies immediately swarm my stomach.

He pulls away and looks me in the eyes, his eyes showing nervousness. "Is this okay?"

I smile, "Perfect"

He returns the smile and kisses me again, this time more passionately. I kiss him back and our lips move together in sync as my hands go around his neck and I run my fingers through his hair. One of his hands leave my face and go to my waist to pull me closer to him.

That's when I see a small flash through my eyelids.

I hear it too

*click*

Tom pulls away, "Shit" he mumbles.

"What is that?" I ask, then I hear and see more.

Flashes of light start blinding me and I put a hand over my eyes to try to see better. Tom grabs my hand and leads me through the group of people. As we go Tom holds me close to him and whispers things in my ear like "it's okay", "you're safe", and "I got you".

We go into the closest shop, which happens to be a small clothing store. They don't follow us in, but their yelling can be heard from outside. Tom and I go to the back of the store where they can't see us and will hopeful go away soon.

I close my eyes and let out a sigh.

"Y/n I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that where anyone could find us—"

"It's okay Tom," I give him a small smile as I try to laugh it off.

"No Y/n, do you understand what this means? Those pictures will be every where by tomorrow morning. Everyone will know."

"It's okay, I'm fine with that. I mean... unless you aren't."

"No, no, no, darlin of course I'm okay with it, but only if you are. I just want you to know how much stuff people are going to be saying about you."

"I know." I sigh with a smile. "It's. Okay."

"You're the best." Tom says as he pulls me into a hug.

I pull away slightly and give him a soft kiss on the lips.

"I'll never get tired of that." He says.

I smile, but it slowly falls, "What are we?"

He shrugs, "We can be whatever we want sweetheart. What do you want us to be?"

"Um... t-together, like dating." I say, nervous that that's not what he wants.

He smiles and kisses me softly on the forehead. "I would love that." He takes a deep breath and holds both my hands in his. "Y/n Y/l/n, can I be your boyfriend?"

I smile, "Yes, and Tom Holland, can I be your girlfriend."

"Of course."