•7• 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐧 𝐚 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲

"You're my favorite place to go when my mind searches for peace."

-Unknown

🥀

Your POV

I jump up from where I'm sitting, "Not like that! Well I mean kinda like that, No! Ugh!"

Tom stands up laughing, "It's okay, I understand what you meant."

I sigh, "Thank you." I sit back down knowing my face is as red as a tomato. (Sorry to any black girls reading this, just pretend she doesn't blush lol)

"So you love me?" He asks in a joking way.

"You know that's not what I meant!" I cover my face with my hands in embarrassment.

Tom starts laughing uncontrollably and I feel my face burning under my hands.

God, why did I have to say that?

"Sorry darlin" He stops laughing, "But I'm glad you told me more about him."

"Why?"

"Because now I don't feel bad for not caring about being mean to him." He chuckles.

I look down and laugh softly, "Yeah"

After a moment of silence Tom speaks up, "How do you feel about take-out for dinner?"

I look back up at him and nod, "That sounds good." I give him a tight-lipped smile.

"Ok." He stands and goes to the door.

"Wait Tom." I stand up. He turns around and waits for me to say something, "I meant what I said though, about you being a good person. Really, you have to be the kindest person I've ever met."

He smiles, "Thank you."

I smile back, "Of course."

He leaves and I sit back down on my bed. I pull out my phone to text Millie and Alaina. (If you forgot Millie is out best friend and Alaina is our sister)

~Over Text~

Y/n: hey

Millie: hey whore, what's up? You still with Tom?

Y/n: ya, I also may have told him that he's someone I would want to love

Millie: OMG Y/N!!!! THATS SO CUTE

Y/n: stop dude

Millie: did you mean it?

Y/n: well yea

Alaina: hoes I just got here and dude wtf your literally living in a movie rn

Y/n: ok but seriously I think I might like him

Millie: then tell him

Y/n: no! he's gonna think I'm like some bitch who's just after his fame or something. like I just broke up with Gabe

Alaina: well does it seem like he likes you back?

Y/n: idk he's just nice

Millie: shoot your shot girl, who cares what he thinks of you because in like less than two weeks you'll be gone

Y/n: idk if I actually like him like that though

Alaina: then when you find out if you like him like that let us know

Y/n: ok fine, bye I love you bitches

Alaina: Love you too bitch

Millie: Love you more batch
Millie: *Batch
Millie: *Batch
Millie: B i t c h
Millie: Ugh

Alaina: jesus christ

~Off Text~

I put my phone down and lay down on the bed.

What am I going to do?

I don't like him like that, or do I? Ugh why does this have to be so complicated?!

I like him

.

.

.

I think?

I do like him, but now I'm just setting myself up to be heartbroken. Why would he even like me in the first place? He's a fucking celebrity! And I'm just some rando living in his house for a few days.

I start panicking as I feel a fuzzy feeling every time I think of Tom. I can't deny it, I like him.

"Hey Y/n" Tom pokes his head into the room and I snap out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I hum as I sit up and look to him, noticing the way his curls fall perfectly onto his forehead, just like they did the day we met.

He walks over and hands me his phone, "You can order what you want to eat."

"I'll pay for it." I say after finding what I want to order.

"Nope," he takes the phone from my hands, "I'm not letting you pay for a single thing while you're staying in my house."

I groan, "Why?"

"To try to make up for all the times your ex treated you shit. I know it's not much but it's the least I could do, you know cause I'm a rich big deal celebrity." He says the last part as a joke but I could hear the sincerity in his voice.

"Thank you, I feel like I've said that a million times to you the past few days, but thank you."

He smiles, "Of course Love."

I smile at the name "love" as Tom leaves the room.

I decide to change into more comfortable clothes and take off my makeup. As I'm taking off my makeup I realize how close I've really gotten to Tom. It's only been a few days and I'm already crushing on him. I'm crushing on a celebrity who could literally date anyone he wanted. Why do I do this to myself?

"Hey, the food is here!" Tom yells to me.

"Ok!" I yell back and finish taking off my makeup.

When I come out of my room I see Tom sitting on the couch eating his food. I grab my food and sit down with him while The Office is playing on the tv.

"Hey, my mate Harrison asked if I wanted to go get drinks with him and my two brothers tomorrow, do you maybe want to come with me? I mean you don't have to if you don't want to, you could go see more of the city and stuff I just didn't want you to be here alone instead and-" Tom says quickly in a nervous way.

"Yes Tom I'll go." I interrupt him.

He smiles and lets out a breath, "Ok, tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow night." I repeat softly. We both smile at each other and look back to the tv.

We eat together in a comfortable silence as we watch The Office, sometimes laughing at something a character said or did.

I'm nervous to meet Tom's best friend and brothers. He's told me about them and I know how much they mean to him. I really want them to like me.

I really want Tom to like me.

A/N

So ik I'm working on two stories at the same time rn, but I rly want to start on a Tom Holland one shots story. So you may see that posted soon idk 🤷‍♀️

Anyways thank you for reading and I love you all ❤️❤️