Ending Notes

hey, guys! sooo I've received some negative comments regarding taehyung's character before. As the writer, I don't think it's necessary to explain and make those who commented understand, but here we go.

Firstly, I don't have much dating experience, I have not been married, but I have experienced some psychological bad pasts that influence my decisions and change my personalities. I'm also an amateur in writing so I apologize if my thoughts sometimes cannot be written well and ended up getting distorted into wrong information.

I really recommend you to read the continuation in side stories. Taehyung's got his tenacious personality because life isn't always great for him. He's also indecisive because he's too careful in choosing his decisions when dealing with something. He'd like to observe first and prefer to move in snail's pace, although very consistent in his growth.

In the contrary, jeongguk is the type that decides by his instinct. He's very brave in choosing his decisions and never hesitates to come out of his comfort zone, this is also contributed by how he regards taehyung as his safe place. I'm not implying that taehyung doesn't trust jeongguk nor does he regard jeongguk as his safe place nor whatnot. As explained from side story 5, taehyung just simply didn't have anyone to turn to except jin. But since jin was busy taking care of them both, taehyung opted to keep his problems to himself as to not bother his brother, thus he's got used to it and resulted in taehyung's trust issues and bad approach in processing his feelings.

Because of this difference, it would seem like taehyung becoming selfish and forgetting jeongguk's feelings. Taehyung does think a lot about jeongguk, but everyone progress in different pace. Jeongguk may be quicker in adapting but his heart is more vulnerable than taehyung. It is more of a matter of trusting your partner and be considerate with each other. Then the problem is worsened because they both are weak in communication. after all, they're as each other's heroes is the base of their relationship, which then comes with lots of expectations that could lead up to be their up's and down's.

Not everyone is perfect, and certainly no relationship is perfect.

I don't like how some comments (it's been deleted by the person btw) dictated how relationship 101 should be, etc etc. Personally, I think every relationship is unique and cannot be simply dictated by one's view, except when the problems are as serious as violence, manipulation, taking advantage of one of the partner, far from being beneficial, no commitment, and stuff. One, this story is fiction so obviously the characters aren't real so please do not be sentimental lol. Two, the story is more focused in the characters' growth in fighting back traumas, rather than the romance. Three, hiding romantic relationships in workplace is not illegal because many people actually do it for professional purposes. and four, please don't expect too much from an amateur writer like me :')

Do understand how even the smallest "bad" past can influence your behaviors years way later without you noticing it. For example, even just a few words someone has told you carelessly that doesn't sit right with you can haunt you forever if you don't make peace with yourself. So imagine, having bad house life, misunderstood for years just because of prejudices, having no friends, and used by an abusive ex-boyfriend are some hell of experiences. You've gotta be one tough nut to be able to move on, have stable work, good relationship, and stuff. It's not surprising at all if that person, in a way, kinda lack in some aspects because of it. That's what you call defense mechanism to protect themself psychologically.

I'm not justifying taehyung's doing. But I hope this explanation can at least help you see in different perspectives. somehow I just loooove writing positive and negative sides of people, I live for realistic stories but my writing ends up not being realistic at all LMAO my bad...

I'd like to apologise, too. I'm truly ashamed to acknowledge how slow of a writer I can be TuT I promised all sort of things about updating fast but I procrastinate like crazy lololol

truth be told, I'm actually high-key worried for my future LOL with this crazy pandemic, I resolve to improve my CV as best as possible so I join so many activities that even weekends on holiday don't feel like weekends anymore xD I'm swarmed with works, there are so many responsibilities and expectations that my social anxiety is challenged everyday. let me tell you: student activities are crazy LMAO

have you felt like when there're so many things to do, you just want to do nothing? yeah, that's what I feel in a few break hours I get. I ended up just scrolling manga's and lazy-ing around. I really, really love writing and my head was stuffed with all kinds of ideas but my hands just stopped moving! xD at these moments, I wish I can be a genius who's good at everything...

but at least I can finish this story finally... thank you so much for anyone who's survived this long with me in this journey :'D your comments are just lovely, hope our passion in BTS could always stay strong because that's what brought us together here.

also, congrats for those who've read til now. I'm honestly amazed cuz whyyyyyy would you read such boring author notes?? don't worry though, I'm gonna end it soon lol

please excuse my shamelessness but I'd like to promote my other books ^^ If you're bored with this one, I could offer other different genres ;D so...

If you're up for gory, mystery stuff please do check out 'Stalker' 🔪💀⚰😈

If you're up for angst, Disney, music stuff please do check out ' Give Me Haven' 👑🎹😢

If you kinda feel like crying LOL please do check out 'Growing Pains' (I PROMISE ILL UPDATE SOMEDAY 😂😭😭😭)

If you're up to classic, obscure, uncompleted stuff 😭😭 you may check out 'Snow White and 6 dwarfs'

I'm sorry I don't have much to offer 😂 but anyway, THANKS for reading this story!!! Words cannot express who grateful I am. I love you guys, stay safe and I wish you good days ♡

- breataeking