|15|

"Mr. Kim!" soobin joyfully jogged to taehyung's direction who was walking on the corridor. it was break time and he already finished his lunch ten minutes before the bell rung just because he was a fast eater, no wonder he grew so fast because of those huge amount of food he consumed every day.

kim taehyung, the fairy omega teacher with his finest face, grinned back to the student, and for a while soobin felt his heart swoon with how sweet that smile was. after all, mr. kim always had a place in his heart (even though he was the president of Jeon Jeongguk Fan Club).

"hey, soobin," taehyung said. soobin was quite well known because of his position in student council so they met pretty often. "have you had your lunch?" again with his sweetness, it was a shame for soobin that this teacher was said to be taken.

"I have, what about you Mr. Kim?" with his long legs, soobin easily caught up and walked side by side with taehyung.

"I have, too," the art teacher replied, smiling.

it was honestly such a blessing to talk with taehyung just the two of them, but soobin was a man in mission. "oh, it's rare now to see you alone. you usually go with Mr. Jeon, Mr. Kim, but I don't see him anywhere." soobin could see a pinkish colour blooming softly on taehyung's cheeks. well, what was with this reaction?

"ah, really? I didn't realise," taehyung sheepishly put a strand of hair behind his ear. "jeongguk said he had some business to take care of with his homeroom class."

"ah, alright," soobin nodded understandingly. "where are you going, Mr. Kim?"

taehyung seemed less tense for the changing of topic, soobin noticed as the redness slowly dissipated. "I'm going to the art studio. the school has received the canvas stocks for finals, I'm going to bring it to the art class."

"I'm gonna help you, then!" soobin excitedly offered. right, they were in the peak of final week, and constant studying schedules had gradually becoming a pain in the ass for most students now. the third years would come at school with huge eyebags, they were the most 'zombie'-like, soobin felt fortunate that he was still in his second year as he saw how tired yeonjun recently.

"ah, it's fine!" taehyung giggled, once again soobin was brought to the heaven. "the break is almost over, you should go back to your class soon, soobin-ah~"

much to his reluctance, soobin really just wanted to ditch class and spend a while just hanging with the teacher, but he got math after this with the resident evil Mrs. Shon Wendy so he couldn't just slack off. "...ugh, you're right. I'll just accompany you, then, my next class is the same way you go," soobin said, slumping his shoulders in devastation.

"sure," taehyung smiled cutely. the walk to the art studio felt so short for soobin even when they both talked passionately about soobin's plan for university.

"oh! Jeongguk and I were from SNU!" taehyung excitedly exclaimed.

soobin was surprised. his club did some stalking in social media or things that had been uploaded to the internet, but they never went as far to search for classified information that was saved in the school so it pretty much surprising with how private jeongguk and taehyung's social media were.

"really? are you guys in the same year? are you guys close friends?" soobin asked fiercely. his fanboy blood was pumping hard in his veins.

"we are in the same year. and... you could say that we're close. we go way back since high school," taehyung said, oblivious to soobin who paled because of all the information he was suddenly told.