|4|

i'm tired writing angst my life is already full of angst. let's stay positive! even if tony stark is no longer with us.

"alright, everyone," a boy stood in front of a class filled with many other students who immediately quietened down as soon as they heard him. "my name is soobin from class 3-A and as the president,  I welcome you all to The Jeon Jeongguk Fan Club. Here I disclose our very first meeting. Let's begin now." His speech was ended with everyone clapping their hands.

it had only been a week since the arrival of jeongguk to the school but almost all of the students had fallen in love with the alpha. the students were so eager to know about the details of their beloved teacher's life, even up to creating a fan club where everyone could gather and share any information regarding the said teacher. both boys and girls, all sub-genders, and even some teachers were also joining the club which was created without the knowledge of jeongguk himself.

"as you already know, this club is the place where we can get to know Mr. Jeon better. Our activity is to dig as many information as we can about Mr Jeon that we will all share in every meeting of this club that is held in Wednesday. everyone who finds any details must speak out what they get in the meeting, as this club's policy," soobin said. "now that i'm done with te explanation, does anyone want to start first?"

then one of the boys lifted his hand "my name is taehyun from class 2-B."

"Alright, taehyun, let's see what you got."

the boy named taehyun smirked triumphantly, "I have found Mr. Jeon's twitter." there were many gasps of surprise, giggles, and many members stared wide eyed in awe and excitement. "his user is @jjeongguk, i've screenshot-ed some of his tweets that are important for you to know." taehyun then stood up and walked to the front of the class, slotting his flash-disk he had prepared beforehand to soobin's laptop that was connected to the projector.

"now let's begin," taehyun said, looking similarly like a teacher in a classroom. "the first tweet."

(A/N: please ignore the time and date)

the class went berserk, the girls were squealing while the boys gasped in amazement. people started to talk at the same time. it was an understatement to say that this tweet indeed had successfully 'snatched everyone's wigs'.

"damn."

"Ah! How can a person be this handsome!"

"I think i'm getting a nosebleed."

suddenly taehyun coughed loudly, instantly catching everyone's attention again. "this is only the first one, everyone please calm down," the boy said, grinning evilly. "Let's go to the next one."

"