|14|

what yoongi was sure he had with jimin in common was that they both were like grandpas, constantly forgetting things behind. one time in their trip to Europe, yoongi lost his valuable iP*d because had been thinking about wanting to eat ducks, and jimin even lost a complete suitcase there because he wanted to take pictures immediately. they just took turns on forgetting and waiting for each other to find the lost belongings. it wasn't like they were forgetful, they were just easily distracted with things and left the less interesting things behind.

just like today, he had seen jimin fighting neck and neck with jeongguk all day long. yoongi even felt sleepy listening to his mate throwing censored profanities to his busan fellow. jimin was that distracted that he, whom usually was oh so diligent in checking his social media's, forgot his own phone somewhere in the middle of the sweet-smelly mattress in the school gym.

his mate was one feisty man despite his smaller-than-average body so yoongi was forced, despite his utmost sleepiness and laziness, to wait in the car 'til the beta find his beloved phone, which God knew when would that be.

his mate's phone was already tattered and battered because of the countless falls and accidents out of jimin's clumsiness, yoongi honestly had no idea why the beta still insisted to use it until it was gone for good, even when they both were pretty well off because of their jobs (he was being humble, he got so much earnings selling songs and writing books under anonymous identity).

but, whatever, no matter reasoning nor excuses he came up, his jimin was one of the stubborn people he had the misfortune to meet in life (no, he was joking because he felt the luckiest to be married to a park jimin). search for the good thing, find the benefits, perhaps a little bit of sleep could he use while waiting inside the car amid this freezing weather, right?

although, before yoongi could finally step his feet on that three dimensional world where he became the king of a huge country that lived off by music and rapping named Jjang jjang man boong boong (or basically called, his dreamland), a sound of scuffling and giggling was heard a few meters from his car. the alpha grumbled under his breath, kids shouldn't still be at school at  this goddamn hour, especially for reasons such as dating, those horny little brats.

so, like a good model teacher he was, yoongi came out of his car to show his angry face for a while and scold those rascals. much to his confusion, there were no kids in sight, except two figures huddled next to a car parked a few meters from yoongi's. from the persons' clothes, it seemed that they were teachers or the school stuffs.

ah, so there wouldn't any need to generate excessive energy, yoongi mused inwardly, about to turn around before he sniffed a bit of pheromones in the air. well, shit, there should be law to forbid the use of pheromones in public places! yoongi hated to mind other people's business but he was to impose irresponsible adults letting out horny pheromones within a school premises.

but before yoongi could call out, he saw a familiar tuff of black hair and the broad shoulders of someone he knew about.

wasn't that jeon jeongguk? yoongi thought, squinting his eyes because he didn't wear his glasses. the more he squinted, the clearer he got to see that the younger alpha was actually hiding a smaller body behind his muscled buffy bod. so that was where the giggling came from. then yoongi saw the alpha stepping aside so he could clearly see the person behind jeongguk, who turned out to be kim taehyung.

huh, wait, what were those two even doing this late? and together??

yoongi let out a silent gasp in surprise when he saw jeongguk wrapping a fluffy wool scarf around taehyung's neck and sprucing the omega's coat to warm him up. were they that friendly to each other to do that? yoongi thought. he was still busy processing his thought when he chocked on air because of what he saw: jeongguk leaned down to kiss taehyung's forehead so fondly. it was so sweet that yoongi wanted to throw up because of the domesticity feelings the two emitted. before they noticed yoongi's presence, taehyung and jeongguk already went inside the car (the same car!!) and drove off.