|Epilogue|

"we're so sorry!"

taehyung and jeongguk exclaimed, bowing a perfect 90 degrees as they apologised to the whole teachers and school staffs who watched with wide shocked eyes. when the couple had straightened up, they could see how red taehyung and jeongguk had become. as the embarrassment still lasted for quite a while, namjoon and seokjin silently gave the young couple a warning glare, urging them to finish their apologise rightfully.

"um... we're so sorry we've caused so much inconvenient for everyone," jeongguk said, clenching his fists and not really looking at anyone.

taehyung bowed again hastily, "we didn't mean to... um, prolong our... s-secret about our relationship. there were r-reasons we did it, and it's only our fault everyone got dragged into it. we are very sorry," taehyung bowed again, eyes scrunched tightly while blush coated his cheeks very adorably.

"we are very sorry..." jeongguk lowly said, becoming red too.

everyone in the room actually found the spectacle pretty amusing, sure they were shook when taehyung suddenly declared their relationship in that mortifying incident back then, but now everyone had got quite used to the news with how fast gossip  moved in the school. the fairy teacher looked so cute that everyone couldn't help but cooed inwardly, and that the handsome teacher jeon jeongguk had actually blushed and been shy was such a sight to behold. everyone was too occupied with staring that they didn't realise that taehyung and jeongguk were waiting for their answers.

finally someone cut off everyone from their stupor. "aw, it's alright, sweeties," jieun smiled kindly. "from the brief explanation namjoon-ssi had given us, I think it's really understandable you tried to hide your relationship. I don't mind a bit of surprise and you guys are really cute! I know it's late but congratulations on your wedding, sweetie~"

upon hearing the teacher's words, taehyung and jeongguk brightened up. taehyung looked like he was gonna cry and jeongguk looked so happy. the young couple bowed again while exclaiming a loud thank you.

"aw, I can't believe our most famous teachers are actually couples and they look unbelievably cute!" dahye loudly squealed, mind already taking her away, completely immersed in fangirling.

"they both even have their own fan club!"

"I heard from a student that the fan clubs had merged into one."

"seriously? hahahahahaha."

"I can't ever understand our students' energy."

"to be honest, I was about to introduce jeongguk-ssi to my sister," baekhyun said, laughing obnoxiously after that with some of the teachers following. jeongguk and taehyung only blushed a deep red in return.

"gosh, I was about to do the same to taehyung-ssi," minseok laughed. "taehyung-ssi had many admirers but he never accepted a single one of them so I thought perhaps my bro could steal his heart finally." taehyung was mortified, he felt like hiding behind jeongguk.

"dude, how could you think your bro could compete with jeongguk-ssi?" jongdae made a scandalous expression, dramatically throwing a slap on the other teacher's back. everyone laughed as minseok slapped jongdae back playfully.

"you owed us a full course meal," yoongi grumbled, his face looked so pissed even though he cheered for the young couple silently. he and hoseok had been so shock to hear the news, but there was nothing that shocked them more than their obliviousness. he even spent a whole day locking himself in his room because of the embarrassment that jimin had to break the door and haul him to have him eat.

"of course, hyung!" jeongguk said, bowing shortly. he made a determined expression and everyone shouted in happiness.

"yeah! alcohol is the best for the heartbroken ones!" dahye jokingly said, making a gesture like wiping her tears.