|13|

soobin sighed

soobin sighed. since last Sunday, the Jeon Jeongguk Fan club members and the whole school body were thrown into chaos over a single photo.

their beloved teacher, jeon jeongguk, had been completely silent over the course of a few months. on his twitter there was no single photos uploaded, he only retweeted and liked some official accounts' tweets, and posted a few sad, depressing tweets. it was clear for those who followed the alpha's account, that the owner had been in such a continuous bad mood.

but suddenly it changed in a night. he suddenly posted a lot of scenery pics about snowy mountains, water falls, and beautiful scenery of some japan styled buildings. the pics had little to no caption, clearly made to be so obscure. but some of those little caption were love songs and poems that were so sweet.

then, as if it wasn't already breaking everyone's sweat, the alpha teacher posted a dubious picture of him and someone in a car with a poorly edited face. that was the last straw for these curious, nosy, annoying students. the male beside jeongguk could be his significant partner that they had been searching their identity for so long.

he was the president of the club but he made poor performance in leading this club, as it only drove his members to confusion and great curiosity. their objective was still to find out who jeon jeongguk's lover was and find the relationship between them and the headmaster, his mate, and kim taehyung. none had been answered.

although the little progress they had was that kim seokjin, the headmaster's mate, started to work as the school's nutritionist so it was easier to observe and gather information, but that was it.

"we still have no single clue," soobin said to his vice president.

yeonjun laughed. "those anime eyes annoyed the hell out of me, I can't think of anyone because of them." the boy had been looking at the selfie for ten minutes. "our teacher is so cute~" the boy let out a squeal, fanboying hard.

"guys, guys," taehyun came inside the class with an excited hueningkai trailing behind him. "we've got a lead."

"what?" beomgyu stood up hastily.

"I heard the teachers talking in the hallway, and I found that that our fairy teacher is actually Mr Kim Seokjin's little brother!"

"wait, for real?" soobin exclaimed, eyes wide. "the handsome gene's no joke! they do look familiar!"

"yeah!" hueningkai said excitedly. "so Mr kim seokjin was walking with Mr Park and they were joking quite loudly. Mr Kim is so funny! I had a hard time holding my laughter when I walked behind them just now! but I guess Mr Park's humour doesn't always go along Mr Kim's 'cause he looked so tired! his face was priceless!" hueningkai laughed boisterously that he stopped talking.

taehyun looked at him with annoyed eyes, continuing the talking, "then Mr Park asked Mr Kim how our fairy teacher could stand his jokes all of his life, and Mr Kim laughed and said that his little baby bro just loves him too much," taehyun said.