INTRO

Hey, welcome to yet another book of mines:)

This is a little different from what I've previously written, so go easy on me. Any forms of bullying won't be tolerated, whether it's towards me, other readers or my characters (unless they deserve it). Treat people with kindness.

If you do not enjoy this story, there is no pressure for you to continue reading. I'd much rather you just leave it alone rather than add this to hateful reading lists and leave hate, because you don't know who might see one of those hateful comments and be affected by it.

Warnings.

This book contains the following topics that might be triggering for some: drug use, death, violence, slut shaming, misogyny, strong language, sexual content and alcohol. Please, please, please get in contact with me if I have not given a warning for something there should be.

This story is a work of fiction, therefore is not realistic in the slightest. Please, when you find yourself think that this book isn't like what happens in real life, remind yourself this is a work of fiction, and is not intended to replicate the way things work in the real world.

The characters in my book do not represent who they are in real life. In no way, shape, or form am I comparing the characters in this book to who they are in real life. Once again this is fictional, it's made up, these characters do not exist, therefore do not represent real people.

Different books go at different speeds. You might find this book incredibly slow, or incredibly fast, but it goes at a pace I find suitable, and that I enjoy writing. If you don't like it, you don't have to read it, but just leave quietly instead of complaining that there is no smut in the first 15 chapters. I'm not going to add smut for the sake of it, I will write it where it fits in. If you don't like the pace of this story, don't worry! It's a little slow, because I do love a good slow burn, but that might not be for you.

Any music used in any of my chapters will have credits to the actual artist at the end of the chapter. My main character is called Halle Henry, she's a musician so I will be using other artists songs and calling them hers. The artist will be credited, these songs do not belong to Halle Henry.

I don't have a set 'cast'.  Feel free to imagine whoever you'd like as the characters in this book. As Halle Henry(the main character), I lowkey imagine Lucy Hale, but it's up to you how you envision her and the rest of the characters. I've written the words in the chapters of this book, the rest is up to your imagination:)

I hope you enjoy reading this book. I'm very excited to write this and I can't wait for you to come on this journey with me, and hopefully you will fall in love with these characters as much as I have.

I love you, you look beautiful, you're worthy, you're important, and I'm glad you're here. Not just in this tiny corner of wattpad, but on this planet. If you decide not to continue with this story, that's absolutely fine and one day, our paths might cross again.

Once again, if this story isn't your cup of tea, just leave quietly without the nasty and rude comments.

To those who have read this and decided to continue, let's get the party started.

Dream On Until Your Dreams Come True

ELLE XX

P.S.
I have a book called unscripted, basically the actorrry version of this book, check it out! (Once you've finished this of course!)