Chapter Twenty Six^

Halle Henry

We stumbled through into the living room, and I forgot the mess that my apartment was in. With hairdryers, straighteners, makeup, and all sorts scattered across my table and floor. Harry opened his eyes in surprise, wiping his lips with his thumb as he chuckled.

"Do the people that get you ready not tidy up after themselves or something?" He asked me.

"Apparently not." I smiled back, because I don't want to sound ungrateful.

"My place?" He suggests, raising a brow.

"Please." I quickly respond, and Harry grabs my hand, pulling me along behind him.

His apartment is just a couple doors down from me, so when I locked the door, we hurried down to his apartment, which was a lot cleaner than mine. The second his door shut his lips were on mine, pushing me back against his front door and pressing his chest flush against my own.

Harrys hands roamed my figure over the damp red fabric of my dress, and mine made their way into his hair in an attempt to pull him closer, if that was even remotely possible. He tugged me closer, and broke the kiss to catch his breath for a couple of seconds as electricity shot up my spine.

Then he started walking backwards, taking me by the hands and quickly heading towards what I'm guessing was his bedroom, and I was right. There was a king sized wooden bed with yellow sheets and the whole room had film posters from famous movies from the last decade.

After admiring his bedroom, I looked back at him, and he was staring back at me with a mischievous grin on his face. That look alone did all the talking, Harry grabbed me by the waist and tugged me closer. His touch feels so sacred and the way he kisses me is like he's never been fed. I've never felt this way over somebody just kissing me.

He pulled away and undid his shirt buttons, as I watched him I was biting my lip in anticipation as his tattoos were revealed one by one. Once it was unbuttoned, he came closer, this time standing behind me and slowly tugging down the zip at the back of my dress.

"Pretty." He mumbled, kissing my neck as my dress became more loose. "You're Not wearing-"

"I don't like strapless bras...they're uncomfy." I cut in to answer his question.

Harry sucked in a sharp breath and once my zip was the whole way, he pulled his shirt off and tossed it to one side of the room. He then came back to stand in front of me, crouching down to pull his shoes off and then, helping me out of my heels. He stood back up slowly, and then pushed the shoulders of my dress down my arms.

I felt exposed, so my default reaction was to cover myself, but Harry never said anything he didn't make me feel ashamed or nervous, he let it be and I love that he did. Eventually I stood there in my underwear, a red thong, as Harry unbuttoned his trousers to let them form in a puddle at his feet.

"Christ Halle, I think you're the most divine looking woman I've ever met." He said, raising his brows and taking me by the hands, wrapping them around his own neck as our bare chests met. "You have no idea how many nights I've stayed up thinking about you, especially on tour...Jesus Christ."

I breathed out a little laugh, "me too."

"I don't...I'm erm...I don't know what to do." He nervously rushed out, his forehead against mine and his arms around my waist.

"Why did you bring me here?" I ask him, raising an eyebrow.

"I erm...don't-"

I kissed him, saving him from explaining himself and when I did, he pulled me close against him, allowing me to feel the bulge in his boxers push against my hip. It was a passionate kiss, my hands tugging on his hair and Harrys roaming my body frantically as if he wanted his hands to comb every inch of skin on my frame.