Chapter Twenty Seven

Harry Styles

10 AM, I woke up to the sun breaking through the cracks in the blinds with Halle fast asleep in my bed. She looked so peaceful and so beautiful, like her world consisted of nothing but happiness. It doesn't, but she radiates it 24/7 and even when she's asleep, she has you completely entranced by her beauty.

When she woke up, she rolled over to face me and just smiled, so I kissed her forehead and hopped in the shower, unsure of what to say. Little does she know, i' r not had a woman in my bed like this in so long. I've slept with women, but they normally leave before I wake up, so to be greeted with Halle's presence the second I opened my eyes, it was a blessing and a half.

Once I was out of the shower, she was sitting up in bed looking out of the window, letting the sun cast a golden glow over her face and her unbrushed hair which looks just as good as when it's done.

Her album comes out tonight, and I think she's nervous. I mean, of course she's excited, but it's her debut album so of course she's nervous. We're all going out tonight, the whole label that is, to celebrate it being released and I think my mum will be joining us. Halle's family can't make it, but they'll be celebrating in London I'm sure.

Just when I was away to talk, say something to Halle and offer her breakfast, somebody knocked at my door. My heart dropped, and Halle's did too because if somebody sees us here, and our clothes on the floor, we'll be fucked. This is against everything in our contracts and we're only supposed to be 'friendly' in front of journalists, not behind closed doors in each other's beds.

"Don't stress, it'll be Sam and erm..just stay here," I awkwardly respond, rushing to my front door and closing the bedroom one behind me, wearing just a towel around my waist.

I opened the door and it was in fact Sam standing there. He looked down at me and shook his head, then looked at his watch because apparently it's so wrong to be just out of the shower at 10:40 in the morning.

"I'll meet you downstairs in ten." He says, through a sigh.

"Why?" I frown, not really wanting to spend time with my manager on my day off.

"Because we need to talk? Be there or you won't be going out tonight Styles," Sam crosses his arms.

"You're not my parent Sam, you're my manager. I'll be there, but stop acting like you can boss me around." I roll my eyes, closing the door half way. "You work for me."

I closed the door and headed back to the bedroom, Halle was standing looking out the window admiring the view. She looked at me when I entered the room again, smiling and then yawning, which made me laugh a little. Somehow, she still looks good when she's yawning.

"I've got to meet Sam in ten minutes." I sigh disappointedly. "Leave your dress and that here, I'll get it dry cleaned at some point."

"Don't worry, I can do it." She smiled, stepping over towards me and the piles of clothes from last night we kicked off in a hurry.

"Halle, I've got it love." I tell her, pulling open my drawers to find some clothes to wear.

I pull out a pair of shorts with a drawstring to chuck at Halle, give her something to wear on her bottom half as she heads back to her apartment. She's probably got a busy day ahead of her. Album release days are always busy as fuck.

Halle changed and when I was still standing in a pair of jeans, topless, she announced she better head because she needs to shower and all sorts for the day ahead of her. Part of me wants to say no and cancel on Sam, ask her to come back and lie in bed with me all day, but we can't, and it would be selfish of me to do so.