Chapter Fifty Three

Harry Styles

We all went out to celebrate and have fun after the festiva'. Halle, Mick, Sam, Mitch, Adam, Sarah and a few other people from Halles team. We started off with shots and then normal drinks then cocktails and Sam and Mick are too drunk to bat an eyelid about the fact Halle and I keep dancing together.

Everyone is having a great time and I'm happy. I was in an awful mood earlier but seeing everyone happy brings my spirits back up. Halle also looks stunning, and seeing her have the time of her life dancing around to music in a dimly lit club, it makes me feel like the luckiest guy ever.

Her and Sarah are really friendly, which I had no clue about but apparently they are close enough to best friends. I think Mitch and Sarah are a thing, but luckily for them they aren't contractually obliged to not be together, so it's not like they really have to hide it. Mitch knows about Halle and I though, he hasn't said anything, but he knows.

When I play Mitch songs I've written about her, he never says anything or makes any snide comments, he just has that look on his face where he just knows. Even when he catches me staring at her, he doesn't say anything, he just nods. I trust Mitch though, I really do trust him.

"Do you guys want another drink?" Halle asked everyone, noticing the empty glasses on the table where we were sitting before all of us bar mick and Sam got up to dance.

"I'll get it, love." Mick said, attempting to shuffle out by Sam.

"No. I'll get it." Halle rushed out before Mick could move any further. "Same again?"

Mick could argue all he wants about getting the next round, but there's no way Halle will let him pay for it. It's better just to let her buy a round here and there so she doesn't feel insanely guilty, I learned that the hard way. Halle also took off before Mick even had the chance to answer back, so there wasn't really much he could do anyway.

We came to an exclusive club so that we didn't get people who recognise us coming up to us and ruining the fun. Whilst the majority of people we meet can be nice, there's always those journalists or people like that who just ask invasive questions. I can handle it, but when they start asking Halle about her dad and her family, I get really fucking pissed off.

.Halle wandered off to the bar and tried squeezing her way in there. She's too polite to actually shout her order over so she just waited her turn, and let people shout over her. Some guy did come and stand next to her and start talking to, which ignited a slight are within me for some stupid reason. He's only talking to her so I don't know why I'm so jealous.

I don't act upon my jealousy, because that's when things turn sour, however I do keep a close eye on her, just to make sure she's okay. She came walking back over with the tray of drinks and a smile on her face, so I felt my shoulders relax and a smile take place on my face.

We all drink vodka and coke, Halle drinks vodka and lemonade because she thinks vodka coke tastes like acid, which is a strong conclusion for here to make but who am I to judge? She came to sit next to me and under the table had her hand placed on my thigh, however I could resist my urge to hold her hand. It was Mitch sitting next to me, he looked down at our interlocked hands and kept drinking away like he saw nothing.

Halle went quiet for a while. I couldn't tell if she was just tired and lost all her energy, or if she just had nothing to say. She's been dancing with me all night and performed the biggest show of her career tonight, so I thought maybe she was just exhausted.

I started to grow concerned when I realised she had been staring blankly at the table for five minutes straight. I've seen Halle drunk, and I've even seen her high too. Never has she been like this. Usually if she's had enough she'll just say she's tired and that'll be it.