Chapter Thirteen

Roses and Thorns

Harry Styles Steps Out In Pink
Harry Styles stepped out on stage to his show in San Diego last night in a custom Gucci outfit, including a pink blazer. Styles has recently had a stylist join his team and it's fair to say that since then, his style has developed massively from the typical sleeveless tops and the Levi's jeans.

However, after the show, many people had a lot to say about Harry's new style, some going as far to say that Halle Henry, the artist currently opening his shows and his new best friend, has changed the way he presents himself. So is it Harry's new stylist, or is it Halle Henry behind the new style?

Maybe people have their opinions on the pink, however it appears that Harry isn't one to care about other people's opinions. If he was a Pop Star, perhaps he'd take less risks, but Harry is a Rock Star signed to Sunset Records, and we believe there will be much more controversies to come in his career.

Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta Seen Inside Small Fast Food Restaurant in Hollywood
After filming for the film Grease wrapped up, the pair have...

Halle Henry

"This is such bullshit." Harry exclaimed, frustratedly tossing the magazine down onto the table in front of us. "Fucking tabloids."

Harry came through to my room backstage with the magazine and sat next to me. Both of us read the entry about him and his pink blazer. As expected it frustrated him, and frustrated me as now I'm being branded as someone who has changed him, when in fact he hasn't changed, he wore a pink jacket given to him by a stylist.

I hate when people think celebrities have changed, because they only know what the celebrities let them know. For example, an artist could be a total ass hole behind closed doors, yet they act all polite in front of cameras and they're labelled as a sweetheart. Someone could act like a total asshole to the press, which realistically would just be ignoring the,, and then they're branded as a dick, just for ignoring paparazzi pushing for personal information.

You can't ever please everyone, and I think Harry understands that because he got annoyed, but a few minutes later he was past the point of caring, and I'm glad because he's known for his whole 'fuck it' image and it would be a shame if he let it get to him.

In other news, tonight is the last show on Harry's tour which is insane, these past two weeks have flown by so quickly. It's been an amazing experience, and I've had the absolute time of my life. To gain experience being on the road has been so eye opening and there's nothing more than I want than to go off and tour again, this time at my own shows, but for now, I'm happy to take a break as I'm so grateful for even being allowed to open Harry's concerts.

Everyone backstage is absolutely ecstatic, ready to go all out for the last night of the tour and despite just being the opening act, they're hyping me up as if I'm the star of the show. The atmosphere is absolutely incredible and there is not a single negative thought swimming around my brain right now.

There is that bittersweet feeling of excitement though, because I'm so excited to get out there and perform, get through the last show so maybe my family can come visit in time for the AMA's, but at the same time I don't want it to end. I don't ever want to stop playing music in front of crowds and if I could do this every night till the day I die, I would. The buzz I get from being up there is unmatched, and it isn't even my concert.

What I'd do for my dad to be in the audience right now.

I stand in  the mirror in the green room, flicking my hands as if that'll somehow calm my nerves or make time pass by slower, or quicker. I'm not sure which way I want things to go right now. I don't think I'll ever kick the pre-show anxiety, then again, that's just a minor price to pay for such amazing experiences.