Chapter Forty Seven^

Harry Styles

"Fuck the clothes."

Halle tore the shirt from my chest, discarding it to the floor like it was trash, and in this moment in time, it was. The very second the shirt left my skin, my lips were on halles attacking them hungrily, and I was holding her face with both of my hands as if that would somehow bring her closer to me, because that's all I want.

I want her close to me, always.

We turned around one hundred and eighty degrees so Halle was standing where I previously was, and we backed up so halles back hit the wall. Her arms wrapped around my neck and it was Halle pulling me closer now. I wanted to pull away to look at her, admire how beautiful is but her lips are so addicting, worse than any drug.

When my lips trailed down to her jaw, I took her hands and pinned them against the wall above her head, and as Halle cocked her head to the side, granting me access to her neck, I heard the breath hitch in her throat. With her hands above her head, pinned to the wall, she lifted her leg and instinctively, I hooked my hand under her thigh to pull myself forward, pushing myself against her.

Pushing myself against her, we both quietly moaned and Halle kept teasing her hips forwards, knowing exactly what she was doing. When our lips met again, it was like electricity sparking off right from the centre of my chest, fireworks exploding all round us and everything felt like it was happening in slow motion.

She has a way of making things seem like they happen in slow motion, and sometimes I wish they actually were that way so I could cherish those times for a little longer.

Halles cheeks were flushed pink and when we broke the kiss, we were both panting from the minutes of kissing without stopping to breathe. She smirked, igniting a fire deep inside of me before she leaned forward to kiss me again, this time ten times more passionately than she ever has before.

Halle. Fucking. Henry.

She's going to be the death of me.

I broke the kiss, placing my hand on her chin to move her face to the side so I could whisper into her ear, "You have no idea how fucking wild you drive me."

Halle smirked once again, moving her head back to kiss me and edging it forward, right so that her lips were just grazing mine and I could feel the breaths coming from her lips, "Show me."

Point proven.

I smirked back, shaking my head in disbelief because there is no way on earth I'm not dreaming right now. She's perfect, in every single way and hearing such words come from Halles pretty little mouth baffles me, in the best way possible. Each time I think I have her all figured out, that there's nothing more she could possibly do to leave me speechless, she does shit like this and I'm proven wrong.

My hands roamed her body as I leaned back in to kiss her, pushing her right against the wall with my hips, hooking her leg around my waist as I did so. My hands smoothed over the curves of her hips, the softness of her shoulders, and each movement they made felt like I'd never get enough of her. Her hands stayed above her head, pinned against the wall, until I kissed that sweet spot in her neck when she tangled them in my hair, tugging on my roots which sent shocks of pleasure down my spine.

In one quick movement, I pulled her little bralet off of her, and my hands went straight to her breasts. Halle moaned at the sensation, using her calf to pull my hips closer to her core as her lips began working on my neck, sucking harshly on the skin, but gently enough to not leave a bruise.

As much as I'd like that, as much as I'd love to walk around with Halles mark on my neck, Sam would skin me alive, and Halle loves her job too much to face any sort of hassle with it. Whilst I don't care about the difficulties this would cause, I refuse to complicate things for Halle.