How you two meet

Scott: It's your first day in your new school. You sighed as you step foot at the school gate, looking around. 'Damn, this will going to be a long day', you thought as you tried to look for the principal's office to get your time table. After 30 minutes of hopelessly looking for the office, you noticed a cute guy with adorable brown eyes walking towards you. "Hey, are you new here? Haven't seen your face before." He said, offering you a smile. "Yes and I'm kind of having trouble finding the office and I was thinking if you could help me?" you said shyly at the cute guy. "Sure, c'mon I'll show you the way." The guy said as he tugs for your hand towards the office.

Stiles: The first time you met Stilinski, it was kind of funny yet traumatic at the same time. When he first met you, he almost killed you with his jeep. When he saw you standing there with a shocked look on your face he immediately run outside to check on you. You told him that you're okay and were just a bit shock but he still insisted to bring you to the hospital. You told him that he was just overreacting and you are fine so he just brought you to the nearest diner to make it up to you for almost running you over.

Derek: You met Derek when you were still kids. Your parents and his parents are close friends so you two grew up practically attached to each other's hip. You always play together, tell each other things and now you two are older, you also train together. You've always been so close and knew everything about each other but there's one thing Derek doesn't know. You are in love with him.

Isaac: You met Isaac at school. You were walking down the hall that day when a running Isaac Lahey bumped into you, causing your report to fly in the air. He didn't even apologized and just zoomed past at you. You glare at his retreating back while you pick your papers and walk to your next class with a bad mood. When your last class ended, you saw Isaac waiting for you outside the classroom. You pretended that you didn't notice him and just walk straight to your locker. "Y/N!" He shouted and almost all the students looked at you causing you to blush a little. He walked towards you and said a proper sorry and even offered you a ride home.