Studying with him

Scott: Since junior year, Scott has been trying to focus more on his studies. And now Senior year, you guys are studying your asses off so you can apply to prestigious universities you want. Scott wants the best for you so even in your studies he tries to help you as much as he can and you couldn't be any more thankful for that.

Stiles: Studying with Stiles is very distracting. At first you two will actually focus on your notes but Stiles will always distract you after 20 minutes of pure studying. You try not to mind him and focus on your notes but Stiles will just distract you more and eventually tickle you and you guys would end up both on the floor laughing, your notes long forgotten.

Liam: You always help Liam with his studies. You try to explain things to him, teach him how to solve problems and stuff as best as you can. Liam easily gets frustrated so you calm him down by rubbing his back or giving him a kiss.

Theo: Theo is actually smart. He has a lot of AP classes so he always helps you when exams are coming. Theo is always gentle at you. He doesn't even get mad or annoyed whenever you got the wrong answer. He will just explain things to you and give you some problems to practice on.