You're bestfriends and you realize that you like him

Scott: You and Scott are bestfriends since first grade. You were getting bullied because of your front teeth missing and Scott is the one who saved you from those mean, glue-eating bullies and since then you've been practically attached to each other's hip. Lately, you've been noticing these little things about Scott. Like how you like his messy hair today. How you can see his abs through his shirt and how good he looked in those jean jacket he's wearing. Your cheeks blushed when you realized that maybe you're now starting to like your own bestfriend.

Stiles: You both like starwars and batman so there's no doubt that you two will be good friends, even bestfriends. At first you feel like you're third wheeling into Scott's and Stiles' friendship but when Scott called sick today, you and Stiles hang out the whole day. You guys talked about your favorite TV shows, your love for Sci-fi movies and other weird things you guys seem to both like. HE even gave you a ride home! And that was the day you guys got closer. What Stiles doesn't know is that you've always thought that he's cute. You forced yourself that it was just a silly crush but every day, you can't help but fall for his silly antics.

Isaac: You guys became bestfriends because of Allison. Isaac asks for your help to help him with Allison. He askes you what Allison likes. You and Isaac became close because he often goes to you for advices and what the perfect idea of a romantic date would be. So when Allison and Isaac broke up, you distanced yourself from Isaac because Allison is your bestfriend too and she need you but one rainy night, you saw Isaac at your doorstep, drenched and sobbing. He doesn't care that he's all wet and gives you the biggest hug. You let him in and gave him a change of clothes and then asked him what's wrong. "I need you." He said with teary eyes and goes to hug you again. That day you promised him that you'll always be his friend but you realized that what you want right now is more than that.

Derek: You and Derek were kind of forced to be friends because parents are close friends. You actually hate him because he's always making fun of you when you were kids and you remember that one time when he cut your hair, ending with you having a boyish hair cut for the rest of third grade (oh well at least you punched and he got a black eye for almost one week). Then high school came, he suddenly became nice towards you so you guys became bestfriends a few laters and up to now you and Derek still train together. You don't know why you always blush when you see him topless and sweating from working out. Maybe it's just the hormones but what you don't realize is that you're now liking your bestfriend.

----------------------

if you're reading this, you're awesome af ily