Where he takes you on your first date.

Scott: It's been two days since you and Scott became official so for your first date, you were actually surprised when he took you to the school's field to teach you lacrosse. You didn't really mind because you love watching the school team play so why not try it, right? So for a few hours, you and Scott played around the field with you hitting him 'accidentally' with the ball a couple times. After that, you decided to go to the ice cream parlor because you've been craving ice cream after that exhausting yet really fun lacrosse session. At night, Scott took you to Beacon Hills Observatory and up there you can see the whole Beacon Hills illuminated by the pale moon light.

Stiles: Your very first date with Stiles was very very comfy and relaxed. He transformed their backyard. He made a make shift bed with lots of blanket and fluffy pillows (which when you lay down feels like you're in heaven). Stiles also prepared so much food like pizza, ice cream, popcorns and different kinds of candies. Even though it was just at their house, he really went all out. He even brought all their movies for yotu to pick! You were teary eyed when you saw all of these things and Stiles thought that you hate it and was about to call for reservertions at a fancy restaurant. You said that it was the best date you've ever had and he couldn't help but grin proudly at that. But what makes it more perfect is that you get to cuddle under the blankets while staring at the starry night.

Isaac: Your first date with Isaac was really fun considering that he took you to a fair. You tried different rides with him and your favorite ride was the rollercoaster bexause he screamed like a little girl the whole time. After that, you also played other games and he won you a big stuffed unicorn and you made him carry it when you went to buy some cotton candy. You were secretly laughing at him because the bad boy in leather jacket is carrying a big colorful stuffed unicorn. Isaac didn't like it one bit since he had that annoyed look on his face and you chuckled at his face. You went home after doing another round with the rides and you thought that this was definitely one of the best nights of your life.

Derek: Derek took you on a fancy restaurant. He was really sweet the whole time you spent your time together eating dinner. You've talked about different things and joke around causing you to both laugh loudly earnigh a few glares from those snobby, stuck up people eating at the restaurant too. After that, you guys took a walk around the park and watch the sky full of stars. (COLDPLAY!!!11!!1)  And then he drove you home and promised to take you on another date.

Hey guys! Daniel Sharman up there. Enjoy. ;)

Thanks for reading.