How he asks you out

Scott: Scott's acting really weird today. He was supposed to wait for you outside your last subject before lunch so you can go to the cafeteria together. You thought maybe Coach needs him or something so you went to your locker to get a few things. While getting your books for your next class later, a note fell. 

You picked it up and it said, "Go to the field. Got a suprise for you. :) -S" 

Different scenarios are running through your head and you sprint towards the field to confirm your thoughts. Maybe he'll ask me out. Psh, as if.

When you arrive, you saw the whole Lacrosse team holding out signs that said 'WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?' and you saw Scott in the middle, holding out a boquet of your favorite flower.

He approached you, "Y/n, Will you go out with me?" He said with a hopeful look on his face.

"GO SCOTT! YOU CAN DO IT MAN!" You heard Stiles cheering with a sign board above his head. Scott glared at him before turning back to you.

"Uhm, so y/n?"

"I'll think about it." You said with a straight face.

"What?!" Scott was surprised and his face lost the gleam in them. You immediately told him that you're just kidding and then gave him the biggest hug.

Stiles: You and Stiles are currently watching a movie because it's your tradition to watch one every Friday night. Today, you notice that Stiles can't keep still in his sit.

"Stiles, do you need to go for a bathroom break or what?" You raises a brow at him, amused at his antics.

"I uhm, I actually, uhm" Stiles stuttered and you almost laugh at his red adorable face.

"Seriously Stiles, what's wrong?" You asked while pausing the movie and turning to face him. You look at him in confusion when he suddenly thrusts the bowl of popcorn to you.

"Uhm Stiles?" You looked at him weirdly.

"Willyougoutwithme?" He said in just one breathing.

"Stiles, one word at a time."

He took a deep breath and said, "Will you please go out with me, y/n?" He asked you shyly. Your heart swelled and you threw a popcorn to his face and yelled a 'YES' while tackling him in a big hug, spilling popcorn in the process. You both chuckled and continue the movie, but now snuggling with each other.

-----------------------

Isaac's and Derek's part is now posted. Feel free to read it :)