You're his bestfriend and he has a girlfriend

Scott: He's with Kira again, you thought. Ever since he got together with Kira it feels like you don't matter to him any more. And when Scott has time for you, all he talks about is Kira this, Kira that and it pisses you off. Everytime you see them together, holding hands, kissing in the hallway and laughing together, your heart shatters. What Scott doesn't know is that you've been in love with him for years. And it looks like he wouldn't find out any time soon since he has his little girlfriend by his side.

Stiles: Stiles ditched you again for Malia. "Where the hell are you Stiles? I've been waiting for an hour at this freaking restaurant!" You whisper-shouted at Stiles through the phone. "Holy shi-- I totally forgot about it. I'm so sorry y/n Malia needs my help with Math and, and I-i can't just leave her. I'm so sorry." Stiles replied. "So you chose to ditched me, your bestfriend? Well you know what? Fine, thanks for making me look stupid in front of all these people." You hang up your phone and rushed out of the restaurant with tears in your eyes.

Liam: You need Liam. You tried calling him for the hundred time but it goes straight to his voice mail. You're hysterical, you just received a phone call from the police saying that your Dad got in an accident and you don't know what to do. "Liam, Liam please answer your phone." You practically sobbed through the phone but all you got is Liam's voice mail. He's probably with Hayden, having the time of his life. You tried calling him again for several times but still no answer. You decided that you'll call Scott and Stiles to drive you to the hospital. Liam promised you that he'll always be by your side whenever you need him but when Hayden came in his life it looks like he forgotten about his promise.

Theo: For the past few days Theo has been ignoring. You don't know why but recently Theo got a girlfriend and it looks like she doesn't like you. From all the lowkey glares she's been giving you and you noticed that she tries so hard not to include you into conversations. You're watching a movie when you heard a knock. You open the door and surprise, surprise, it's Theo. "What are you doing here?" you asked Theo and you stood there not letting him in. "Do I need a reason to hangout with my bestfriend?" And that made you fume. "Yeah, your bestfriend that you didn't even talked to for a week. I don't know why but I feel like I don't matter to you anymore. Ever since you got together with that girl, it looks like you've forgotten about your 'bestfriend'. You know what just go hangout with your girlfriend. I've got no time for your shit." And with that you slammed the door.

-------------------------------

if someone is reading this, im sorry for not updating. I've been busy with school but I've got a couple of prefs written so yay