Waking Up

Scott: Scott has always been the early bird between you two. He always wakes up before you since you sleep like a log. As creepy as this sounds, he totally loves to stare at your sleeping figure. He loves the way your chest slowly rise and fall or the way your mouth opens a little bit. Later on, he plants small kisses in your face to wake you up.

Stiles: Since your nerd of a boyfriend likes to stay up so late playing online games, you always wake up before him. Whenever you try to get away from his grasp, he would only pull you tighter against him. Stiles likes to burry his face on your hair or in your neck while whispering to you to 'go back to sleep babe, it's too early'.

Liam: You two are hopeless. You both like to sleep in and it results in to you always late for class. There are times that he would wake up before you and sometimes you would but you two will just go back to cuddling with each other, promising to sleep for another 5 minutes before going to school. Well that 5 minutes sure turned into an hour.

Theo: Theo usually wakes up before you but he can't wake you up when you look like an angel while sleeping. So what he would is to run some errands and then cook you a delicious breakfast. You wake up to the delicious smell of bacon and you open your eyes and you see Theo. You both eat your breakfast in bed.

---------------------------

im so so so sorry for not updating, i've been busy with school lately but i hope you guys will like this

And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 900 READS AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! and i would really appreciate it if you would vote or even comment ily