What you love about him

Scott: The thing the you probably love the most about Scott is his love and care for the people around him. He would even risk his own life just to protect you, his family and his friends. Even if it's a stranger, he would not think twice on helping them and saving their life. He has his mind set on protecting practically everyone, and although you know he can't do it just by himself, you love that he's really trying and how he genuinely cares for everyone.

Stiles: His love for his father and Scott. Stiles lost his mother and he doesn't want to lose his father too. He's trying not to let him be involve in supernatural issues. Stiles may not show it but you know how much he loves his father and he will do anything just to protect him. And the same goes for Scott. They're practically brothers and even though Stiles is just a human, he's doing his best to help Scott. You know that Stiles would risk his life for these two.

Liam: You love that he's very passionate. Like on sports, he really trains hard for Lacrosse, doesn't even miss practice and always let himself be better and better each game. He always strives for the best. You also love it when he talks animatedly about something he loves, like he can get lost to it and probably talk half an hour about it. Some may find it annoying but you love it and it fascinates you.

Theo: You love that he changed. He may be the bad guy at first but he changed. He changed for the better. He finally realized that working with the Dread Doctors will not do him any good. He became more genuine and true to you and to your friends. And your heart flutters whenever you ask him the reason why he changed. 'You. I don't want to see you hurting because of what I'm doing. I did this for you.'