Clothing item you take from him

Scott: long-sleeves shirts

Scott has a lot of long sleeves shirt. He's been using it alot from freshman year up until to sophomore year. And now you guys are senior, he has been into leather jacket so his long sleeves are just stacked in his house. Whenever you hang out at Scott's house you always steal one of them. You love it because Scott's smell still lingers on the shirt. "I swear that's the 5th pair you've got. Don't you have any clothes?" Scott teasingly said while wrapping an arm around you. "Why? You don't really use them anymore. And it smells so good and it goes with my outfit." You grinned at him. Scott chuckled at you and then kissed your forehead lovingly.

Stiles: hoodies

You love hoodies, especially Stiles' hoodies. They are just so big and warm and it reminds you of him. "Y/n have you seen my.... That's what I'm looking for!" Stiles yelled while pointing at his hoodie you're wearing. You wrapped your arms around it defensively, "Well I'm wearing it now so go find another one." You said while sticking out your tongue at him. Stiles glared at you and stomped his feet like a child, "But that's what I want to wear!" "Stiles, you've got like a bajillion other hoodies. Go pick another and let me wear this. Please." You put your hands together as you say 'please'. "Fine, fine. If only I didn't love you." Stiles said grudgingly. You laughed at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and a big hug.

Liam: jersey

You really love Liam's jerseys so you stole one from him. You wear it when you sleep because it smells like him and it makes you feel like he's just beside you. Someone opened your door, "Rise and shine sweetheart." Liam yelled loudly. You groaned, what the hell is he doing here so early? "C'mon princess, get up. Day's wasting." He said and you feel him inching closer to your bed. Suddenly, your blanket was snatched away from you. "Aha! You little minx, that's why I can't find my other jersey. I've got in trouble earlier with coach." Liam said. You get up and rubbed your eyes, grinning lazily at him. "Ooops, sorry babe."

Theo: plain shirts

Theo has lot of plain black and white shirts so you think that he wouldn't notice if you take another one. "Oh so that's why my shirts have been missing." Theo smirked at you while leaning at the door. "Yeah, well, uhm I didn't think you would mind. I'm sorry." You said, looking down with your cheeks reddening. Theo chuckled at your cuteness and said, "Nah it's alright princess. Take as much as you want." Theo then gave you a chaste kiss and pinched your cheeks. "You look cute when you blush."