You're sick/hurt

Scott: Your stomach isn't really feeling well today which is such an understatement considering you're rolling over your bed because of pain. Someone barge in your room but you can't see it cause your head is buried in your pillow.

"Y/n, babe what's wrong?" It was Scott.

"I don't know, stomach bug I guess." You groaned holding your stomach.
"Don't worry babe. I'll get you something to eat and then we'll cuddle okay? I'll be back." Scott kissed your forehead and head out to buy some food.

Stiles: You have a cold so you decided to stay home today. You're in your bed surrounded by tissues and watching netflix on your laptop.
You're on your 5th episode of Supernatural when Stiles called you.

"Hey y/n why aren't you at school today?" Stiles asked through the phone.

"I'm not really feeling well and my head feels heavy." You explained.

"Should've texted me babe. I'm on my way now, what do you want?" You smiled at how caring your boyfriend is.

"Can you get me some more tissues and some vapor rubs and oh bring some pizza too."

He chuckled, "alright babe. Don't start on Supernatural without me." Too bad you're on Season 6 now.

Liam: You're limping your way to the school clinic. You are on the dance team and while practicing some routines you twisted your ankle.

"Y/N!" You look around for someone and you see Scott with a frantic Liam who is now running towards you.

"Whoa whoa, easy there tiger." You grinned at him despite the throbbing in your ankle.

"Why the hell are you on your own? Why didn't your team mates help you? You know what I'll carry you to the clinic." Liam said all at once and before you know it, you're on his arms.

"See you later Scott!"

Theo: You've been throwing up all day, must have been from something you ate.

"Babe? Y/n are you okay in there?" You didn't answer and keep throwing up.

Theo continues to knock on the bathroom door. "Y/n c'mon. I'm going in now okay?"

You heard him opened the door and then goes to rub your back while you're heaving.

"Aww baby let's get you cleaned up."

You brushed your teeth and he helped wash your face and get in a new set of clean clothes.

Theo put you to bed, "Stay here babe. I'm going to make you a soup." He kissed your cheek and proceeds to the kitchen to cook.