Stiles Imagine for @HOLAwasup

You and Stiles are just hanging out at your house watching The Flash while stuffing your faces with a lot of junk food. You can't help but relate to Barry and Iris since it has been one hell of a long ride before you and Stiles got together. You smiled, remembering your some of your memories with him.

Freshman Year ...
You just moved to Beacon Hills and it's your first day at school. The first moment you set foot inside Beacon Hills High School, you were immediately greeted by the loud chatter of the students in the hallway. 'Great, seems like everyone knows everyone.' ,you thought and you're getting nervous about the fact that it's going to be hard finding some new friends.

You were just walking mindlessly trying to look for your locker when you accidentally bumped into another person . You almost fell but that same person grabbed your shoulders, preventing you from falling.

"Why the hell is everyone either bumping on me or stuffing me inside the lockers?!" The guy said loudly and you were taken aback by his outburst.

"I, uhm, sorry. I w-wasn't really looking where I was going. Sorry." You said in a small voice. "I-i need to go now." You were about to walk away when the guy grabbed your arms gently.

"Hey, hey I'm so sorry. I thought you were some punk trying to look cool." The guy scratched the back of his neck and offered you a small smile. "You don't look like you're from here. I'm Stiles by the way.", he offered his hand for you to shake.

"I'm Karla and yeah we kind of just moved here 2 weeks ago."

"That's nice. Uhm, would you like me to show you around. You know, since you're new here and you may not know where you going and you might get lost and I'm rambling now sorry."

You laughed at the cute guy in front of you with a buzz-cut hair and the same shade of brown eyes as you. "That would be nice."

You agreed and then you parted ways eventually. He even promised you to save you a seat at lunch later.

You smiled from the memory, reembering how cute he was when he had a buzz-cut. Stiles told you that he didn't like it.

"Karla, do I look like a 12-year-old kid?" Stiles asked you while looking at his reflection on the mirror.

"No, you look like 13." You said, not really looking at him and concentrating on the game your playing. He glared at you.

"Why are you even asking?"

He sighed, "Well, I'm freaking 16, nearly 17 and for God's sake I still look like a middle school booger." You can't help but chuckle at his choice of words.

"Stiles, you don't look like a booger, that's just ridiculous. Maybe try to grow out your hair?" You suggested at him nonchalantly but you secretly like his cute hair.

"That's it! Karla, I never knew you could be a freaking genius."

"I've always been a fucking genius, you doofus."

He ignored you and he immediately turned on his computer and went straight to youtube.

"What are you doing?"

"Watching porn. Duh, I'm searching for tutorials on how to grow you hair faster." He said sarcastically and you burst out laughing.

"You're so desperate Stiles." You said inbetween your laughs.

"Yeah well desperate situations call for desperate measures."

You chuckled at the memory.

"Babe, The flash is getting beat up. Why are you even laughing?" Stiles asks you, tapping your nose.

"I just remembered something." You grinned at him.

"What is it?"

You giggled and you told him, remembering all the things you did to grow his hair fast for junior year.

Stiled groaned, "I was so desperate back then, wasn't I." You laughed at his embarrassed face.

"Yes you were but the outcome was worth it." , you said while running your fingers through his hair.

"Hey, do you remember when I asked you to be my girlfriend? You even cried so hard." He smirked at you.

You haven't seen Stiles for almost 3 days now and the last time you spoke to each other ended up in a fight. You're getting worried about him so you decided to go to his house.

You knocked on the door but no one's responding. You know that Stiles is inside because his jeep is on their garage. You knocked once again and this time someone opened the door, it's Stiles.

"Hey."
"Hey." You both said at the same time. You chuckled at this and Stiles cracked a small smile.

"How are you? Are you okay?" You asked him and his expression changed.

"I, uhm," he sighed. " Yeah, I'm doing okay." You nodded and bit your lip, contemplating if you should ask this question. 'Fuck it', you thought.

"Are we okay Stiles?" You asked quietly, looking at him through your lashes.

"Karla, I-i don't want to be best friends with you anymore." Stiles told you.

You were so shocked and your eyes are starting to water.

"Why? Did I do something? Is it because of that cooking oil and I told you that it was pineapple juice." You were crying by now." Or or because I hid your keys. That's it, right? Fuck that's why--" Stiles interrupted you by kissing you passionately. It took you some time before realizing what he's doing and kissing him back.

Your lips move in perfect sync. Stiles poured out every thing he wants to say through the kiss and you felt it. You feel it. Stiles love you.

He pulls away gently, "Karla, I don't want to be just friends with you. I want to be your boyfriend. I want to be able to hold your hand, kiss you and be by you side whenever you need me. Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

You laugh through your tears, "Of course, Stiles. I would like to be your girlfriend." And with that you let him kiss you once again.

You playfully slap Stiles' chest. "I really thought you didn't want to be friends anymore."

Stiles chuckled, "but look where we are now." He pecked your lips and pinched your cheeks.

You swat his hands away, "You're lucky I said yes."

And with that you both laugh and continued watching The Flash fighting Zoom.

--------------

Hey I hope you liked this. I tried my best to make it a little bit longer.

And I'm thinking of making a preference book for The Flash, what do you guys think?

Thank you for reading and please vote and comment. It helps me think that someone is actually reading this. ily :)