What you do for summer breaks

Scott: Scott would always take you to a bunch of concerts and festivals. One time he took you to coachella and it was one of the best weekends of your life. And this summer you guys are planning to go to a Halsey concert and it will surely be a blast.

Stiles: It's a tradition, you guys would always rent a beach house 6-8 hours away from Beacon Hills. It's like 2 in 1, you get to go on a road trip with Stiles and then you get to spend the whole summer break with him and a few friends in a peaceful beach house, getting away from supernaturals just for a bit.

Liam: It's a little bit like Scott but insted of festivals, you guys go to warped tours. You love seeing bands like Black Veil Brides, Peirce the Veil and other bands that go to the warped tour. For this summer, Liam got you some tickets for the Vans Warped Tour and you're very excited for it.

Theo: With Theo, it's just the usual. Going to a water-themed park, fun fairs, and other fun and extreme stuff that usually involves water. Usually, you two would always go diving or surfing but this summer, you guys are planning to try this really cool and really really long water slide that has been the talk of the town. 

----------------------------------

ik this sucks sorry

and i changed my username lol